Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
OG broke the streak. That game 3 draft, damn. Seems it took Newbee completely by surprise. Wp OG.

This tourney providing some awesome matches to say the least.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Seems YASP is overall much better than Dotabuff. The amount of info they provide(and also estimated MMR). Ranking too look good although maybe they should make it count for unranked games too?
Here's my account: wuodland - YAS

hmm what's ur ingame id?

His was Royal_tarun; Don't know his new one.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Is it worth getting the battle pass this time? Last year most of the set items, couriers, etc were available after TI in market at much cheaper rates. How is it this time?

anaklusmos

Youngling
Is it worth getting the battle pass this time? Last year most of the set items, couriers, etc were available after TI in market at much cheaper rates. How is it this time?
Well I'm getting it for the immortal gardens, don't know about other people

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The content in general is quite extensive. Other then hats there's quite a lot of stuff. Those 3 paths for progression, various mini games and even mmr recalibration.
Well I'm getting it for the immortal gardens, don't know about other people

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
You do know that you need to be level 125 on the compendium for the terrain to not expire right?

Top Bottom