Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Yep. But I am a former DoTA player from Garena. So I hope things will be easy for me to learn quickly.

Then wait a bit. Dota 2 will be ported completely and permanently from source 1 to source 2 soon, may be in this month itself. When it happens, download that new build. I'll remind you here.

sohan_92

In the zone
Then wait a bit. Dota 2 will be ported completely and permanently from source 1 to source 2 soon, may be in this month itself. When it happens, download that new build. I'll remind you here.
Actually I already have downloaded DoTA 2 and Reborn(Beta) is in the queue. ( -_- ; )

Last edited:

saiyaman

Journeyman
Had a strange Ranked match yesterday.

Normally a ranked match for my experience = most insta pick carry and moan support.

Guess who's forced to pick support and lose the game when you don't have proper initiators?

Yesterday however one guy said "im support". Right I know it's blasphemy. We got a team with a chance of winning the match. Yeah so far so good.

Around 10 minutes and the support goes afk. :D

He comes back into at the time we are getting pwned at the base and turns the game around. And we win.

Whatever happened, I'm completely lost for any words and will grab that win.

Fin.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Lucky you.
For me it's different.
All rush picks carry. Then I pick support.
2 guys rush top rune then they both rush to bottom before runes spawn. Then they both decide to take bot lane. Precious seconds wasted running to top lane.
The nuker in mid says "me supp" 5mins into the game and switches to top.
So after all the chaos in first 5mins.. I have bought and upgraded courier, warded, bought tangos and clarity, no stat items, and finally i'm in mid ~3 levels lower than opponent in mid.
Next 5 mins either top or bottom tier 1 is down and it is 3v1 mid. Mid tier 1 down. Eventually Bot tier 1 down.

Then comes "wtf no wards"..."no dust"..."noob supp"...surprisingly these are the words of the nuker who said "me supp" at the end of 5 mins.
20~30mins I have most of my dps items done and i'm getting the kills....boom..."noob supp" ..."only ks"

If we survive till late game, either I'm unbeatable or some other guy tanks up and we win while I support him. But that's really rare, we mostly lose.

Night-Rider

Journeyman
At what MMR level do you guys play? I play around 3k MMR. Anyone's up for a match please add me on steam: devearoux

Dotabuff: *www.dotabuff.com/players/65356216

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
At what MMR level do you guys play? I play around 3k MMR. Anyone's up for a match please add me on steam: devearoux

Dotabuff: ShObZ - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

We play unranked. Not much tryharding unless game games go long. I usually just pick Techies. Only [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] here has a good MMR of oveer 9000. Sadly he only spams Tusk these days and doesn't play his good heroes like TA :cry: [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] is the TDF feeder. He prefers using magic wand of items like BKB. :(

Smurf means?

New account to play against noobs.

Night-Rider

Journeyman
We play unranked. Not much tryharding unless game games go long. I usually just pick Techies. Only @Piyush here has a good MMR of around 6k. @snap is the TDF feeder. He prefers using magic wand of items like BKB. :(

New account to play against noobs.

No man. I think I have around 900 games with this account. I won't consider it is a smurf account then. :) Actually I am playing dota from dota 1 days.

Btw 6k MMR is really good. I have recently started playing ranked matches after a gap of about 8-9 months. Wasn't even aware about what MMR is until about a couple of weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if you guys wanna play in a party, would love to play in one. I am not very competitive and play for fun. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Can coach as well if someone wants to learn.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ok [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] doesn't have such a high mmr(sorry). Post your Steam ID here and people should add you. I'm taking a bit of a break from Dota , will be back by the end of the year. [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] add this guy

snap

Lurker
TheVenerable - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats ... the first page has info about the players from TDF so you can add ppl from there too

Top Bottom