Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
I need your opinion on an open to all tournament for teams. Topics such as prize money, format, rules and betting are the first to point out.
I really would like to see something of ~16 teams participating so help me out!!!

[SUB](posting this for the n[SUP]th[/SUP] time)[/SUB]

What do you need help with ? You are already familiar with hosting/casting matches. Dont go for betting as of now. Prize.... make each team pay 6 rares OR 1 key as registration fee. Since there are 5-6 players in each tem, 1 rare per person aint tough. Or if you are aiming for hefty prize pool then convert all those rares/keys into real money via steam market place then into paypal and buy something...just an idea. Rules are not much changed I think and same goes with format as well.

I was thinking of a model where all participants give a rare or a team gives a key. Others are also allowed to donate rares or keys :)D), contributing to the prize pool and get to spectate games live. Key goals will be set, which upon matching will unlock stuff from market as extra.

debarshi

Otaku
I am not sure but I think that when you close the lid the laptop goes into power saver mode. Check your power settings.

Umm, no, the monitor would have shut down if it goes into power saver mode. Everything is fine, except the ping.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of a model where all participants give a rare or a team gives a key. Others are also allowed to donate rares or keys :)D), contributing to the prize pool and get to spectate games live. Key goals will be set, which upon matching will unlock stuff from market as extra.

Mechandise of tourney for extra monetization would be nice..

hdknitro

bringing the world down
Each player giving a rare to the price pool seems okay to me. And the top 3 teams get all the pool in 50:30:20 ratio

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Ursa can only be blocked using stunners if he has carried in late game...
In early game he can easily be countered with heavy damage players like Death Prophet or Razor(use static link)

That is why I prefer jungling Ursa and avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy until my core items are ready and I have roshed. Blink is a must in order to gank effectively.

- - - Updated - - -

Another counter for Ursa is Ghost Sceptre. All of his damage is physical. Just cast Ghost Sceptre on yourself when he comes to attack you and TP out.

Niilesh

Padawan
my data limit is about to be finished(~200 mb) so cannot download the update. i would download it on friday.

edit: if you guys cant wait i can give the win to debarshi

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
*www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/24cnug/literally_gamebreaking_venge_dying_to_a_tower/

boost your win rate.

pick venge,
if you are loosing suicide to roshan/tower/ancient.
???
Profit.

Top Bottom