Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Tried Ursa with Desolator. Its damn OP. Also, what I found advantageous is that you don't have to rush Vlads to get lifesteal and you can get it earlier by carrying a Morbid Mask. So, you have better jungling ability early on and you can rosh earlier as well.

The Desolator stacks very well with Fury swipes as the -7 armor will amplify the damage even more. Also, he can push towers more better than before.

debarshi

Otaku
But always remember constant warding , dewarding and smoke ganks will help you win games in less than 35 mins.

THIS!! Never played with any team which could pull off a decent smoke gank :(

And huskar with DESO and lifesteal (with burning arrows auto cast) melts opponents like crazy. Get a heart and armlet and its near GG.

Lich is getting too popular after this buff. And the negative vengeance aura is damn annoying.

How to play with Elder Titan? (skill set + build)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Jakiro:

Liquid Fire is good when you want to push lanes quickly so as to end game before late game phase starts.
Ice Path - If you are the only stunner in your team, then this skill is your first priority
Dual Breadth- Level 1 slow should be taken before level 4 since it will come handy. For eg: If you are laning with a carry like Ursa/ Juggernaut/ Phantom Assassin/etc.... level 1 DB will help your carry A LOT

Macropyre- You may find it funny but I actually skip his ulti until I have maxed out IP and LF along with 1 point on DB. Simply because other skills are more useful in team fights. Macropyre is only good when you have a good lockdown skill like Faceless void Chronosphere or Magnus Reverse Polarity or Elder Titan Astral Stomp, etc/...

Items-
You can skip boot upgrade only if one of your other team member is making arcane boots. This way you can rush Meka.
Jakiro is slow, so I sometimes make Tranquil boots for speed if some other guy already have arcane boots. If not, then I\ll make arcane boots and later will buy Euls scepter.
Apart from those items, make Force staff, Euls, Veil of Discord, Pipe of Insight (only if enemy has good magic dmg AND no one else is making this). By the time you make all of these depending upon mat5ch requirement, match should be over :D And if still the match is in progress and you have enough gold, then go for Shiva guard OR Scythe of Vyse OR Necronomicon etc... depending upon what your match requires.

But always remember constant warding , dewarding and smoke ganks will help you win games in less than 35 mins.

OK will try DB then. I actually get Ulti to help in Team fights coz if you Ulti where the Fights are taking place then its an added pressure on opposition to get away from there. Also its useful to defend towers if some party members are dead, Just Macropyre when they are approaching and most of the time they will have to go back. :p

Niilesh

Padawan
Tried Ursa with Desolator. Its damn OP. Also, what I found advantageous is that you don't have to rush Vlads to get lifesteal and you can get it earlier by carrying a Morbid Mask. So, you have better jungling ability early on and you can rosh earlier as well.

The Desolator stacks very well with Fury swipes as the -7 armor will amplify the damage even more. Also, he can push towers more better than before.
i am on mobile but you can search YouTube, there is a video of ursa roshing @lv3. so you can rosh at lv4 pretty safely if they dont have a ward or you use smoke.

i thought deso on ursa would be a overkill. skadi+ls seems better option to counter kiting. what are your thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

THIS!! Never played with any team which could pull off a decent smoke gank :(

And huskar with DESO and lifesteal (with burning arrows auto cast) melts opponents like crazy. Get a heart and armlet and its near GG.

Lich is getting too popular after this buff. And the negative vengeance aura is damn annoying.

How to play with Elder Titan? (skill set + build)
lifesteal and deso dont stack :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
i am on mobile but you can search YouTube, there is a video of ursa roshing @lv3. so you can rosh at lv4 pretty safely if they dont have a ward or you use smoke.

i thought deso on ursa would be a overkill. skadi+ls seems better option to counter kiting. what are your thoughts?

Deso on Ursa is more beneficial since more the damage you do, the more life you steal. Stack this with Deso and you will steal even more health, making you effectively more tanky.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Skadi too expensive to make as compared to Deso.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
what are you guys talking about? deso and lifesteal don't stack right?

Deso and Lifesteal don't stack but Skadi and Lifesteal does
i would recommend skadi+ls to slow the prey and eat it alive
best against luna,Bristleback,Sven,Chaos knight who have high MS

Niilesh

Padawan
ok so i guess there are two builds.
santic + skadi+blink for late game
deso + vlads+ blink for mid game ownage

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys check this out : *www.gosugamers.net/forums/topic/1053850-valve-needs-to-help-indonesia/

Garena is setting up making gaming cafes in Indonesia to uninstall Dota 2 and Warcraft 3 Dota and promoting LoL. They are paying cafe owners to do so.

I don't have the match ids, sorry! A big mistake from my side!
Will post them from the next one onwards, you can just go to the player profiles and download them for the moment I guess?

Top Bottom