Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
my data limit is about to be finished(~200 mb) so cannot download the update. i would download it on friday.

edit: if you guys cant wait i can give the win to debarshi
Can wait.....if you can play your match on Friday
The International 2014 announced.

*www.dota2.com/international/announcement/

July 18-21,2014
Finally...
*www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/24cnug/literally_gamebreaking_venge_dying_to_a_tower/

boost your win rate.

pick venge,
if you are loosing suicide to roshan/tower/ancient.
???
Profit.

lol nice

Gamrgaurav

Broken In
That is why I prefer jungling Ursa and avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy until my core items are ready and I have roshed. Blink is a must in order to gank effectively.

- - - Updated - - -

Another counter for Ursa is Ghost Sceptre. All of his damage is physical. Just cast Ghost Sceptre on yourself when he comes to attack you and TP out.

Actually GS is for escape ... ursa will still be in the game to annoy the opposition...
a good counter must shut him off.... warding in the enemy jungle is also a good measure against ursa

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i have played ursa countless times my most effective hero he is, and the most effective thing against ursa is chain mail you just require the right timing............. also drow can be powerful against him........

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Pick Ogre Magi and stun Ursa in fights until he dies
force staff Yourself and your allies to keep the distance from Ursa
slows and stuns are enough to make ursa dumb in team fights

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Man but his Stun is just 1.5 secs, so low, not enough.

when ursa is laning aginst you ,you keep on stunning to mess his farm and he will go NC to farm
then at that time you will have boots and soul ring (else farm that first) and Hunt him
ogre has the highest str gain among Int heroes
bloodlust is so important in teamfights and gives little boost to carries especially
bloodlust can be waited to skill so max 1st and 2nd and put a point on 3 rd is enough
and ulti on respective 6,11,16

snap

Lurker
which game modes you guys play? recently playing captains mode, team communication is good and getting to try new heroes :D

Piyush

Lanaya
which game modes you guys play? recently playing captains mode, team communication is good and getting to try new heroes :D

Already trying captain mode?!?! :D
I play All pick, Least played, Single Draft, Random draft and All random these days.

snap

Lurker
yea i thought it unlocks at level 10 but after the update all modes are unlocked and iam only level 5, playing captain mode cause i thought team play would be good :razz:

gameranand

Living to Play
when ursa is laning aginst you ,you keep on stunning to mess his farm and he will go NC to farm
then at that time you will have boots and soul ring (else farm that first) and Hunt him
ogre has the highest str gain among Int heroes
bloodlust is so important in teamfights and gives little boost to carries especially
bloodlust can be waited to skill so max 1st and 2nd and put a point on 3 rd is enough
and ulti on respective 6,11,16

OK so what is ideal Build for Ogre for Skills and what items to get. I always get confused in that, also due to babysitting the carry, I never get enough gold to get good items.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
OK so what is ideal Build for Ogre for Skills and what items to get. I always get confused in that, also due to babysitting the carry, I never get enough gold to get good items.
get the items in these order
soul ring->arcane boots->Forcestaff->agha->bloodstone/Hex
let another support get mekanism or some tanker especailly BristleBack or Viper
when you are babysitting heroes in safe lanes(radiant-bot ,dire-top)-try to pull NC at :15 and :45 mark-it makes your carry to farm under the tower safely
when you are laning in radiant-top ,you can pull NC camp near the lane so that you can mess their farm and you can get few last hits
remember to gank after lvl 7 or whenever you maxed the stun
ogre can easily Kill the Support/Squishy heroes fastly
Remember to Stun the carries in team fights

gameranand

Living to Play
get the items in these order
soul ring->arcane boots->Forcestaff->agha->bloodstone/Hex
let another support get mekanism or some tanker especailly BristleBack or Viper
when you are babysitting heroes in safe lanes(radiant-bot ,dire-top)-try to pull NC at :15 and :45 mark-it makes your carry to farm under the tower safely
when you are laning in radiant-top ,you can pull NC camp near the lane so that you can mess their farm and you can get few last hits
remember to gank after lvl 7 or whenever you maxed the stun
ogre can easily Kill the Support/Squishy heroes fastly
Remember to Stun the carries in team fights

OK thanks a lot. I always used to make Meka first which delayed all my items. Will try this build next time.

Also What about jakiro
I always max LF and IP first and 1st ability at last. TBH hardly use the first ability at all.
For items I go in this order
Boots - Meka - Arg Septer.

Piyush

Lanaya
Also What about jakiro
I always max LF and IP first and 1st ability at last. TBH hardly use the first ability at all.
For items I go in this order
Boots - Meka - Arg Septer.

Jakiro:

Liquid Fire is good when you want to push lanes quickly so as to end game before late game phase starts.
Ice Path - If you are the only stunner in your team, then this skill is your first priority
Dual Breadth- Level 1 slow should be taken before level 4 since it will come handy. For eg: If you are laning with a carry like Ursa/ Juggernaut/ Phantom Assassin/etc.... level 1 DB will help your carry A LOT

Macropyre- You may find it funny but I actually skip his ulti until I have maxed out IP and LF along with 1 point on DB. Simply because other skills are more useful in team fights. Macropyre is only good when you have a good lockdown skill like Faceless void Chronosphere or Magnus Reverse Polarity or Elder Titan Astral Stomp, etc/...

Items-
You can skip boot upgrade only if one of your other team member is making arcane boots. This way you can rush Meka.
Jakiro is slow, so I sometimes make Tranquil boots for speed if some other guy already have arcane boots. If not, then I\ll make arcane boots and later will buy Euls scepter.
Apart from those items, make Force staff, Euls, Veil of Discord, Pipe of Insight (only if enemy has good magic dmg AND no one else is making this). By the time you make all of these depending upon mat5ch requirement, match should be over :D And if still the match is in progress and you have enough gold, then go for Shiva guard OR Scythe of Vyse OR Necronomicon etc... depending upon what your match requires.

But always remember constant warding , dewarding and smoke ganks will help you win games in less than 35 mins.

Top Bottom