Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
when are you free [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] so that we can have the match?
also i would i like to have it on friday or afterwards. I think i can manage before that too but...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
thanks, any hero with gem of true sight is dangerous to gondar but riki with gem, silence, blink and his late game carry prowess totally makes my bounty hunter useless :(

You can support your team by tracking him and let them take him out. Once he is killed, you can get the other heroes.

Always remember : Giving Riki free farm/Feeding him = Asking to get raped.

debarshi

Otaku
Whenever I play with the laptop lid closed, and my external monitor connected, I experience heavy lag spikes, which disappear the moment I open the laptop screen. Any reasons for this?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Whenever I play with the laptop lid closed, and my external monitor connected, I experience heavy lag spikes, which disappear the moment I open the laptop screen. Any reasons for this?

I am not sure but I think that when you close the lid the laptop goes into power saver mode. Check your power settings.

snap

Lurker
btw which regions you guys play or prefer and what about the pings? now on a loosing streak, whole team getting killed by ursa :D

I need your opinion on an open to all tournament for teams. Topics such as prize money, format, rules and betting are the first to point out.
I really would like to see something of ~16 teams participating so help me out!!!

[SUB](posting this for the n[SUP]th[/SUP] time)[/SUB]

hdknitro

bringing the world down
It could be great and teams could be made or gathered by Q3 this year. We would just have to have to get the word out.