Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
What is required to get the Jadehoof courier. Yesterday we are playing but when we did 5 million damage to the Year beast, it Run away and the game got over :(

Piyush

Lanaya
What is required to get the Jadehoof courier. Yesterday we are playing but when we did 5 million damage to the Year beast, it Run away and the game got over :(

After latest update, make sure your party have enough ingots. The more you spend on the items before fighting the beast and the more damage is done, then you'll have chances of getting that.
Also certain dmg is required to qualify for the courier drop.
source: Dev.dota2.com

PS: Trading wise, the courier aint worth much now since almost 30% of D2L users have that genuine jadehoof now. (thanks to some freaks who are farming this courier since the beginning and trading them )

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Just watched that video (since its lunchtime here) and its friggin awesome :hyper:

Just loved the entry of last hero in this video.

gamer.geek

Broken In
Btw I opened a Bloom Bounty yesterday night and got an Auspicious Kunkka Shadow Blade :-D :-D And what a coincidence, I got that shadow blade on my B'day. :-D

gamer.geek

Broken In
Yesterday was your B'day?
Belated Happy B'day :)

You got it wrong. :/ Yesterday night at 12:10 am. So, its today :D

BTW, year beast will come for 1 more time I think. So gear up this time for 2-3 1k parties. Yesterday's party was awesome. We hit the 5 million mark pretty easily with Warlock, TA, sniper, drow and LS.

At first, Vegeta was not allowing me to play TA in practice, but then in real match, I played it. TA just feels no damage. I died both the times when the beast grabbed me and ate me.

What if we had taken necrolyte instead of any other hero? At later stages of game, does necro's ulti will deal a huge amount of damage? I can't confirm it while playing. So plzz answer me.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Btw I opened a Bloom Bounty yesterday night and got an Auspicious Kunkka Shadow Blade :-D :-D And what a coincidence, I got that shadow blade on my B'day. :-D

Oh. now I understand what you were talking yesterday. When you were saying I got blade on my b'day, I thought you talking about shaving blade wtf!!.

- - - Updated - - -

At first, Vegeta was not allowing me to play TA in practice, but then in real match, I played it. TA just feels no damage. I died both the times when the beast grabbed me and ate me.

What if we had taken necrolyte instead of any other hero? At later stages of game, does necro's ulti will deal a huge amount of damage? I can't confirm it while playing. So plzz answer me.

Yeah, TA is a good survivor, but not enough damage(better option is Windranger). For tanking we had naix.
Also for more damage, necro is a must, and for that we have to sacrifice TA.

Yes, necro's ulti deal insane damage when casted at low percentage of the horn or tail.

But why the hell that beast escaped? Does he stays for only some limited times?

Bhargav

In the zone
Oh. now I understand what you were talking yesterday. When you were saying I got blade on my b'day, I thought you talking about shaving blade wtf!!.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, TA is a good survivor, but not enough damage(better option is Windranger). For tanking we had naix.
Also for more damage, necro is a must, and for that we have to sacrifice TA.

Yes, necro's ulti deal insane damage when casted at low percentage of the horn or tail.

But why the hell that beast escaped? Does he stays for only some limited times?

Yes 25~26 min beast leaves the timer is shown above the the "Total Beast Damage"

*imageshack.com/a/img853/2052/1vkq.jpg

Niilesh

Padawan
You got it wrong. :/ Yesterday night at 12:10 am. So, its today :D

BTW, year beast will come for 1 more time I think. So gear up this time for 2-3 1k parties. Yesterday's party was awesome. We hit the 5 million mark pretty easily with Warlock, TA, sniper, drow and LS.

Happy B'Day :D

Necro does help a lot because of the percent based damage, TA doesn't offer much dps

Mine was yesterday :D
belated Happy Birthday :)

EDIT: the BB code works again in signature :D

Niilesh

Padawan
10% mark is above 10 mil currently
1% is near 20 mil

Hey guys lets try to get the 10mil+ damage next time i have ~3.5K ingots (I cant find time as i have to study for boards)
read this My notes on how i did ~25mil damage with not the best of teams to the Year Beast : DotA2
also this *www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1xns68/year_beast_strategy/

gameranand

Living to Play
And ya. working again. Using spoiler tags for now

Seriously ?? It didn't showed on FB though. Strange. Anyway Belated Happy Birthday to Piyush.
And Happy Birthday to gamer.geek. :)

How do I get that DOTA signature ??

Last edited:
Top Bottom