Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
Did any of open that Mythical Box from the event?
I finally opened one,and got a Legendary Ember Spirits Head.Is it worth anything?

Piyush

Lanaya
Did any of open that Mythical Box from the event?
I finally opened one,and got a Legendary Ember Spirits Head.Is it worth anything?
The auspicious items have low value because many are able to harvest bloom bounty quickly.
This hat can be sold from 1K to 1K 3rr
Anyone wants to play year of the beast with me now. I did 7milllion+damage twice yesterday

Ask Ganesh, he might want to play the event. I'm not liking the event at all, simply because I die very quickly :p

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Ask Ganesh, he might want to play the event. I'm not liking the event at all, simply because I die very quickly :p
Okay.
Kiting him is not very tough. Use force boots and warlocks golems to revive. Never use heroes to revive. The worst part is blue balls and their different patterns

- - - Updated - - -

Hurray.....did 15 million+ damage...:D..........and from the bounty got a mythical windy item
it showed 1185 tokens....but actually when i counted...they were 1400.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have been facing a weird problem in Dota 2. The game randomly freezes then crashes to desktop. But the game does not quit since I can hear the sounds and all that is going on but all I can see if my desktop and the cursor is the dota 2 cursor. I cannot recover from this and I have to end task and restart.

Anyone else facing such a problem?

Piyush

Lanaya
@ Piyush
Please give hard link for that image. I need that. :D

Ya plz give the link of the image :D
Just click on "reply with quote" on my post. You'll get that imgur link :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have been facing a weird problem in Dota 2. The game randomly freezes then crashes to desktop. But the game does not quit since I can hear the sounds and all that is going on but all I can see if my desktop and the cursor is the dota 2 cursor. I cannot recover from this and I have to end task and restart.

Anyone else facing such a problem?
I used to have that problem when I accidentally used to press F1
Now its fixed for me.

Piyush

Lanaya
@Piyush that TB arcana item color can be changed to pink color?

Default colour is red. For other colours, we have to buy gem for respective colour.
Best looking colour is the white (Creators Light) one but costs fortune.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked... Diretide Orange looks good too

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Is anyone facing lags during teamfight? When I am idle or farming in jungle I am getting 60-70 pings, but in team fight it is increasing to 200-300. My connection is ok, I am experiencing this since the new bloom patch.

Also pings are not constant in all matches in SEA Server. I mean if I am getting 70 ping in Match 1, I may get 150 ping in Match 2. This is really irritating.

Piyush

Lanaya
Is anyone facing lags during teamfight? When I am idle or farming in jungle I am getting 60-70 pings, but in team fight it is increasing to 200-300. My connection is ok, I am experiencing this since the new bloom patch.

Also pings are not constant in all matches in SEA Server. I mean if I am getting 70 ping in Match 1, I may get 150 ping in Match 2. This is really irritating.

My last match was ok. But in my 2nd last match with ganesh, anand, ninno and nilesh I was getting 700-1000 ping when alive. When I was dead, I had no lag at all.

Top Bottom