Who are you?

• Total voters

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So I disconnected during the hero selection of match due to my net connection, I reconnected after 2 mins.. Snce that match everytime I try to find a match, I have to accept a low priority match.. How long do i have to keep doing this? I am not getting any battle points..

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
So I disconnected during the hero selection of match due to my net connection, I reconnected after 2 mins.. Snce that match everytime I try to find a match, I have to accept a low priority match.. How long do i have to keep doing this? I am not getting any battle points..

until some specific Number of games ..it will be 5 games
you are in low priority Pool and you should play no of lpq matches to play normal matches

Piyush

Lanaya
What VP won?!?!
I thought that Lifestealer was pretty much fat and Naga didnt have any otter item than Radiance (I watched till 24mins only)
So I left. They won by split pushing or what?

gameranand

Living to Play
What VP won?!?!
I thought that Lifestealer was pretty much fat and Naga didnt have any otter item than Radiance (I watched till 24mins only)
So I left. They won by split pushing or what?

Basically yes. 3 of Navi were on level 25 but still when they pushed all died and then VP pushed with full force at once and won.

BTW match was very long 75 mins. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Navi didn't have a chance in the first match. VP had very good counters. Naga's Ensnare will go through Magic Immunity, basically defeating Naix.

Piyush

Lanaya
Navi didn't have a chance in the first match. VP had very good counters. Naga's Ensnare will go through Magic Immunity, basically defeating Naix.

Ya. 5sec lockdown on only naix while sleeping others is a kickass strategy.
PS: Originally started by Akke of [Al]

On a side note:

Saudi Arabia got their own server now for Dota
Someone check the ping to that server.

EDIT There is no server in saudi, IPs were being tested.

Last edited:

Ramu56

Journeyman
WOW,i just saw that i got an item drop(common Ursa's Arm) from yesterdays Navi Vs VP match when NS got double kill :D I think this is not fair,i should return it to Vegeta :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Apparently Middle East servers would come up by March.

Source : All updates: Dota 2 Middle East Servers Are Coming

Piyush

Lanaya
Dunno whether these IPs are active now for testing purposes

By the way you can be updated via this thread
Middle East Server

Top Bottom