Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Heck I treid Dota 1 year back and most annoying thing is the models of heroes. I cant differentiate neutrals with enemy heroes most of the time.
Dota 2 FTW

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thanks for the reply guyz.
Arijit can u give me download links on steam ? I wanna try it.Installing Garena now.

If you have interest about the Lore of the heroes, play Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne campaign. warcraft have the best Lore among all other games.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Come on, dota 1 creeps are better than D2 :D
The only problem D2 caused was lesser games I played with friends. Apart from network problems while we play party games with each other. (we can DC each other just by spectating the other's game :p) We play local lobbies but half the players with us are newbies (D2 is more newbie friendly). We need to get back to D1 whenever we wish for a proper LAN game. Mainly because few of us are still stuck with D1 due to some reason.

Niilesh

Padawan
Sniper
Take Aim range bonus increased from 80/160/240/320 to 100/200/300/400

Axe
Base HP regen increased from 2 to 3

Bloodseeker
Bloodbath now gives the full hero kill benefit (instead of only half) if he is within the 325 AoE when a hero dies

Lion
Aghanim's Scepter now causes Finger of Death to hit units within a 200 AoE of the primary target

Ogre Magi
Unrefined Fireblast manacost changed from 400 to 60% of your current mana

Broodmother
Can no longer leave the map boundaries
Spin Web no longer provides 200 vision
Free pathing is now removed when enemies have vision over you

gameranand

Living to Play
Played 3 matches with CM and won 2 and lost 1 because of 2 people disconnected from the game. The first game was nice, opponent were well fed but they didn't had good tactics and support so they lost the game.
CM is also good, the change from Drow was good.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
How many of you guys from Bangalore? We need to form a team and try participating in some contests..
AFK Gaming anyone up for it ?

Piyush

Lanaya
Played 3 matches with CM and won 2 and lost 1 because of 2 people disconnected from the game. The first game was nice, opponent were well fed but they didn't had good tactics and support so they lost the game.
CM is also good, the change from Drow was good.

Nice :)

Sniper
Take Aim range bonus increased from 80/160/240/320 to 100/200/300/400

Axe
Base HP regen increased from 2 to 3

Bloodseeker
Bloodbath now gives the full hero kill benefit (instead of only half) if he is within the 325 AoE when a hero dies

Lion
Aghanim's Scepter now causes Finger of Death to hit units within a 200 AoE of the primary target

Ogre Magi
Unrefined Fireblast manacost changed from 400 to 60% of your current mana

Broodmother

Lion and Sniper changes imba

TerrorBlade coming
New event will be fun :D
Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival

Heard a lot about this hero
Lets see

This one will help :)
You now lose one gold per second if you haven't picked a hero after the selection timer runs out in All Pick
true :D

gamer.geek

Broken In
Faceless Void

You now have 1000 movement speed and phase while you are in Chronosphere

Lion

Tinker
Added Aghanim's Scepter: Doubles Laser cast range and Heat-Seeking missile count

Wraith King
Reincarnation slow increased from 50 to 75%

Blink Dagger
Blink no longer has a manacost HELL yeah!

Pretty awesome changes for most of my fav heroes. If magnus uses reverse polarity early game and lion uses finger of death upon them, he can now even get a rampage out of it.

^^ Am i correct?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
NOOOO..!!! That brood nerf. How can I surely win now?

As per the posts here, it seems pretty good changes and most all are buffs. Reading through all the changelogs.

Also another buff is Hunter's net disconnection cooldown is increased to 4 hours from 10 minutes(According to him).

Piyush

Lanaya
NOOOO..!!! That brood nerf. How can I surely win now?

As per the posts here, it seems pretty good changes and most all are buffs. Reading through all the changelogs.

Also another buff is Hunter's net disconnection cooldown is increased to 4 hours from 10 minutes(According to him).
:lol:

Its true btw. Cost him a bunch

No changes for Pudge :(
I thought when they increased Sniper's attack range, they must have increased hook range too

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Terrorblade coming:-D
Faceless Void

You now have 1000 movement speed and phase while you are in Chronosphere

You now lose one gold per second if you haven't picked a hero after the selection timer runs out in All Pick

Broodmother

Death Prophet
Exorcism cooldown increased from 100 to 115

Other than these some pretty good changes in the patch

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Bloodseeker

GG :D Nooobs :p
YEAAH bloodseekers dad= terrorblade?

Shitt
Imagine getting some random hero and pick abilities like rupture+hook

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
So what type of hero TerrorBlade is?
A ganker? or pure carry?
Or like Abbadon???
A pure carry. All of his abilities scale well into late game.The best one is sunder using which u can swap ur health and ur target's health in %(exchange when you are at really low health:-D)
Soul Keeper - DotA Hero Details

Top Bottom