Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
I am also getting matched with noobs both with and against them
check this match - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 475974683
They were killing us in teamfights with something like 5 for 2. but they didn't even carry a tp even when all towers were down(even tier 4)
I just bought BoT tped to the pushed top lane and ended the game :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Yeah.. Russia and Australia should have good pings rather than US,UK.

I used to play in 200-300 ping in SEA itself, when I was using Datacard.

Edit:- BTW yesterday was playing in Rus servers, and saw someone is chatting in English :shock:

Piyush

Lanaya
So bored. No work in office as of now. Reading old pages of this thread.... some funny tips, comments and typos :D

For eg, somewhere I wrote Death Puppet, Heart of Torquise

Piyush

Lanaya
LOL, kaash ninno is here.

No, I saw someone in enemy was chatting in English
Why? what happened?
I made him to create an ID here, he must have logged in once at least when I told him that I'm making fun of you on your Drow's build ( 10 clarity potions)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I was getting pings of 180. Quite playable. However we lost because of an idiot Russian who did not pick support.

To win in Russian server, you dont need support. Just pick brood. :D

Why? what happened?
I made him to create an ID here, he must have logged in once at least when I told him that I'm making fun of you on your Drow's build ( 10 clarity potions)

Hunter was coaching Ninno(Night Stalker, who skilled his passive first).....!! Rest ask Ninno.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Played funniest match till date yesterday.......At the beginning 3 of our players disconnected only me(Luna) and Riki were there. And we won 2v5 that too quite easily. Their dumb teram had no stunner and we were ultra farmed till the end. twice I killed them 1v5 :D.

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 477287782

ThinkNoDigit

A Skill Full Finisher
Played funniest match till date yesterday.......At the beginning 3 of our players disconnected only me(Luna) and Riki were there. And we won 2v5 that too quite easily. Their dumb teram had no stunner and we were ultra farmed till the end. twice I killed them 1v5 :D.

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 477287782
No Stunners !!! Reallyyy ??
They had one of the best stunner in game and familiars :cool:

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
No Stunners !!! Reallyyy ??
They had one of the best stunner in game and familiars :cool:
Lol yeah...all 5 disablers but no one was actually stunning. Visage needs microing which was **** in the match. Kunnnka timing for torrent and ship were really bad and LC reached lvl6 very late. No ranged stun was the reason i got out most of the time :D

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
i cant wait for my class 12th boards to finish,i miss dota 2 so much.
It is so hard to control myself right now :p

Soon i will be a active part of this thread too,i hope i get to play with you guys :")

Soon....

Top Bottom