Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lobbies and Party matches are still better than solo pub matches, where there is a high chance that you would get noobs in a team.

Lately, I have been getting a lot of noobs in pub matches. Therefore, I am scared to play them alone.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am thinking of buying a headset for voice chat in game. What you guys use? I need something portable, not like dabbas.

How these two will be?

Nokia BH-111 In-the-ear Headset - Nokia: Flipkart.com

Sony SBH20 In-the-ear Headset - Sony: Flipkart.com

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Well Blacklash had power cut (nothing he can do), GtaGagan had DCs too but he joined and ZERO said he was never getting any DCs during pub games but only in lobby matches constantly.

But yea. we wasted like 1.5 hrs just in lobby making :lol:

if i remember correctly i had only one time dc and i joined in 3-4 minutes........

Yesterday,Desmond,Gagan and I had the worst pub match ever

that am he was constantly pinging i wanted to kill that son of a **** i mean its ok to ping during a fight to tell important points to go but this guy he is like non stop pining like hell......

tell me playing as a support to go and attack while he was farming and when all of us as a team went to attack guess what he went safe lane to farm and what was that build for two battlefury???

seriously never ever seen a noob like him before even newbies can play 10 times better..........

I am thinking of buying a headset for voice chat in game. What you guys use? I need something portable, not like dabbas.

How these two will be?

Nokia BH-111 In-the-ear Headset - Nokia: Flipkart.com

Sony SBH20 In-the-ear Headset - Sony: Flipkart.com

looks like ur budget is high but if it was low i could suggest u some ideal philips headphones for all thing.......

DVJex

In the zone
If you guys want to know your ping to Dota 2 servers around the world, here you go:
Steam Community :: Guide :: Check your Network Ping to all of Dota 2 Servers (Win/Mac/Linux) [ENG/RUS]

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Lobbies and Party matches are still better than solo pub matches, where there is a high chance that you would get noobs in a team.

Lately, I have been getting a lot of noobs in pub matches. Therefore, I am scared to play them alone.

same thing dude alll the matches i have played solo pub i hav been getting noobs only who can't communicate feed early on and then criticize each other in the end ....
i mean even if u get unlucky in beginning you can still farm what the need to sit in the base and do nothing......

see this :worth the time
[YOUTUBE]Kw6ky3S_qF0[/YOUTUBE]

epic!
i guess i m still a noob among noobs.......

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
When girls plays dota.. Sheevar is a girl dota player. Check the last ravage, and singsing.

[YOUTUBE]aXrsKUK9-vc[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom