Who are you?

• Total voters
Speaking of items, seen Tinker with refresher during DOTA1 days. lol we were laughing at the replay but trust me that instant CD thing is magic, it works really good, may seem overkill to have Refresher but its a treat to watch Tinker hexing 2 heroes at a time (and am sure 3 heroes at a time is easily possible)
Its as fun as playing Akasha with Blink dagger.. trololol times!!!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Speaking of items, seen Tinker with refresher during DOTA1 days. lol we were laughing at the replay but trust me that instant CD thing is magic, it works really good, may seem overkill to have Refresher but its a treat to watch Tinker hexing 2 heroes at a time (and am sure 3 heroes at a time is easily possible)
Its as fun as playing Akasha with Blink dagger.. trololol times!!!

I have seen op players take Refresher on Tinker a lot of times. After Refresher, an already snowballing Tinker can GG.

Ramu56

Journeyman
With Boots of travel, tinker can refill his mana at the fountain.
No dude,in that case he dont need a refresher at all because his ulti have no cooldown.Wait,i forgot.Why do he need a refresher at all when his ulti have no cooldown?Also its just a 1sec channeling at lvl16.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I have seen op players take Refresher on Tinker a lot of times. After Refresher, an already snowballing Tinker can GG.

tinker rearm doesnt affect refresher at all and mana cost of his skills are high
i do recommend dagon ( lvl 5) with rearm 800*2 =1600 magical dmg combine with etheral blade :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
tinker rearm doesnt affect refresher at all and mana cost of his skills are high
i do recommend dagon ( lvl 5) with rearm 800*2 =1600 magical dmg combine with etheral blade :)

I think it used to be unaffected sometime in the past. I am not sure but I think I have seen some Dota 1 players playing it as such.

Probably nerfed for being too op.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I was playing URSA Yesterday and this guy who was playing keeper of the light, I killed him couple of times.. Then he bought Ghost Scepter. I shadow blade on him and as soon as I attack, he will take the first hit then he will activate Ghost Scepter and he just TP's away. Then I abandoned sneaking on him.. Any tips to counter this ?
I know when Ghost Scepter is activate it nulls the Physical damage but amplifies the Magical damage.. Since Ursa has no Magical damage to speak of.. How do I counter such situation ?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I was playing URSA Yesterday and this guy who was playing keeper of the light, I killed him couple of times.. Then he bought Ghost Scepter. I shadow blade on him and as soon as I attack, he will take the first hit then he will activate Ghost Scepter and he just TP's away. Then I abandoned sneaking on him.. Any tips to counter this ?
I know when Ghost Scepter is activate it nulls the Physical damage but amplifies the Magical damage.. Since Ursa has no Magical damage to speak of.. How do I counter such situation ?

Well, he countered ursa with a ghost sceptor, so it won't make sense if ursa will be able reverse counter that easily! Feed on others and let your teamies handle KOTL. Or get a high lvl dagon. Dagon is never a bad item on anyone. But still there are a lot of counters for Ursa and you are likely to face one when you pick ursa against a good team.

gamer.geek

Broken In

Just get a Skull Basher and its good to go. With URsa's rage, its almost sure that SB will proc and since TP'ing is chanelled, the stun from SB will stop it. ;)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
In Pub games not many people care about team play. They just want to get max kills.. This guy was pushing towers and no one was bothered.. So i was scaring him away all the time.. As soon as he sees me he ran away.
Yeah Dagon, ill keep that in mind. I did had skull basher with me. But he runs certain distance before tp away.. I did had phase boots though..
Another idea i thought of after the game was to use 'Eul's Scepter of Divinity' after he has activated his Ghost Scepter.. So that when he lands from the cyclone, i can give him some taste of swipes.. Will try this next time, definitely!

Piyush

Lanaya
Just get a Skull Basher and its good to go. With URsa's rage, its almost sure that SB will proc and since TP'ing is chanelled, the stun from SB will stop it. ;)

Once KOTL uses the ghost scepter, SB will be useless too as he cant attack him in the first place.

In Pub games not many people care about team play. They just want to get max kills.. This guy was pushing towers and no one was bothered.. So i was scaring him away all the time.. As soon as he sees me he ran away.
Yeah Dagon, ill keep that in mind. I did had skull basher with me. But he runs certain distance before tp away.. I did had phase boots though..
Another idea i thought of after the game was to use 'Eul's Scepter of Divinity' after he has activated his Ghost Scepter.. So that when he lands from the cyclone, i can give him some taste of swipes.. Will try this next time, definitely!

Eul's, Force staff or even Abyssal Blade.

Ramu56

Journeyman
You can you diffusal blade to debuff Ghost scepter,but i don't know whether agility on Ursa is any good or not.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You can you diffusal blade to debuff Ghost scepter,but i don't know whether agility on Ursa is any good or not.

I haven't seen anyone using diffusal on Ursa but I think it should work in theory. Ursa does not actually need agility because of Swipes and Rage. Health/Strength items should be given preference to be used with his Ult.

Last edited:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I haven't seen anyone using diffusal on Ursa but I think it should work in theory. Ursa does not actually need agility because of Swipes and Rage. Health/Strength items should be given preference to be used with his Ult.

to catch fleeing enemies such as heroes with MoM will be slowed using Diffusal ..btw i have never seen anyone using diffusal on Ursa and Desmond will try that definitely :p

Top Bottom