Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Started playing LUNA today,and my god what an amazing hero she is.
Suggest me a perfect build.
I go tranquil,Bracer>SB>Desolator>Satanic
Btw which item changes her attack color to red?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
lol match with viper today. 20/5
we lost the match
my team was
Farm whore Nature Prophet
Noob Io & Leshrac
Useless Sniper
I was solo top early game.

Piyush

Lanaya

:rofl:

Btw the build I follow
Power treads--> Helm of Dominator (later Satanic) -->Yasha (later Manta Style) --> BKB
Rest 2 items are either 1 of Heart, Butterfly or Aghanim
And a TP Scroll.

rapusa

Journeyman
*imageshack.com/scaled/800x600/826/jf4f.jpg

Finally one amazing match after long list of one sided boring matches.
Most of time team mates only try to get their " Kills " instead of co operating but in this match both side teams were good. They picked void/LS and OD when I picked SB but then I changed to Abad. :-D
Thanks to Abad's shield , void wasted many ulti. every time he cast ulti I used shield on his target :twisted:

Piyush

Lanaya
Tips for Silencer?
How should he be played? carry or support.

Originally a lane support hero , he can carry the game too, just like QoP does.
I always play this hero as a semi carry as I dont know how to support with this hero.
He is best against heroes who needs early game farm and dependent on mana, like juggernaut, Pl, AM, etc... Max your 1st skill first, followed by 3rd skill, with 1 point on 2nd ability before before lvl 5. Ulti at respective levels.
1st spell is basically use to make your enemy lose their mana and HP until and unless they cast a spell. So its more like asking them to waste a spell or take damage. (Not true with al heroes though, like PA can use her dagger, which has low mana cost to counter this skill of Silencer).

2nd spell is a toggle ability which lets you get bonus damage depending upon your intelligence level. More the intelligence, more dmg boost you get. Also, each time an enemy hero dies within a certain radius, you get permanent Int stats, +2 if someone else killed or +4 if you killed him. But to do so, you must have at least 1 point put on this skill (toggling ON is not required.)

3rd spell is even more impressive. First of all it will puts a curse on enemy that if they use a spell, they will be silenced. And also, it disables them to attack for a certain duration, like 3-4 secs i think. So it is best to use against those hero who depend highly on their right click attacks like Void, Antimage, etc. And ya, it does good amount of damage too.

Ultimate silences all of enemy team for 4, 5 6 secs. Most people use ulti and then use 1st skill to make the enemy team lose mana and HP for that period of time. And if you manage to make Aghanim Scepter, then your ulti will automatically apply 1st skill to all the heroes.

My preferable skill build:
1 3 1 2 1 4 1 3 3 3 4 2 .....

My preferable item build
Power treads--> Meka if no one else in your team has one --> Force staff
then either Orchid or Eul's Scepter depending upon enemy team
Scythe of Vyse, Rod of Atos, Blood stone , Aghanim Scepter
I sometimes change my boots to boots of travel too if got enough money i

Piyush

Lanaya
how do i join the guild?

For guild, ask Arijitsinha, he created that tdf guild.
And I think you are asking for the lobby which we were playing in. To join that, Go in PLAY tab, left side search for LOBBY tab, then join the lobby name as suggested by an of us/your friends.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

You wasted all your farm. desolator ,lifesteal(except vlad) are unique attack modifier. and doesnot stack. i.e if you buy them both only one item will work.
in your case, only satanic was active and desolator was inactive, thats why you could not see red.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Serpent has like more than 500 hrs clocked in Dota, but he still lacks some of the basics :D

Dota 2 mechanics Sucks
had a game today which was awesome
i picked nyx assassain
they tried pudge-chen combo which was awesome btw that pudge never hooked me in the entire game
actually the timing is important...
wasted gold on wards and couriers which are intentionally feeded by the Viper
*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/28/xvgy.jpg

my build:
arcane , Urn , dagon upto 5 , Necronomican upto 3, ghost sceptor (for etheral blade)
suggest build on nyx pls:

Piyush

Lanaya
I dont play Nyx. Vegeta plays well

Though people usually go for Urn, Arcane, Lvl 5 Dagon, Orchid and sometimes Etheral blade, BKB

¶§Ç

Broken In
When you get permanent invisibility for riki.. when you died.... after respawn.... Riki wont be invisible... (****ing Bug)

we have to cast a spell to get permanent Invisibility

Top Bottom