Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
Huge update to dota2 ,lot of cool features and bug fixes. Also,Pudge-Chen combo is fixed now :D

Dota 2 - The First Blood Update

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Huge update to dota2 ,lot of cool features and bug fixes. Also,Pudge-Chen combo is fixed now :D

GAMEPLAY
Neutral creeps now properly use cast times and animations
Upgraded Items can always be disassembled within 10 seconds of the combine (same rules as sell back)
Item purchases can be made at the secret shop if the courier is at that location without selecting the courier
Enabled Medusa in Captain's Mode
Outworld Devourer: Fixed Astral Imprisonment not restoring the right amount of mana after the debuff is removed
Timbersaw: Fixed Timberchain not being interrupted by stuns
Pudge: Meat Hook now pulls the target to the initial hook position regardless of where Pudge is
Fixed being able to instantly toggle Armlet on and off
Spirit Breaker: Fixed Greater Bash not applying further knockback on units that were already getting knocked back
Spirit Breaker: Fixed knockback distance being too low
Clockwerk: Fixed Power Cogs night vision being too large
Lone Druid: Fixed Level 1/2 Spirit Bear having 1800 day vision instead of 1400
Fixed Shadow Blade revealing only when the attack hit the target rather than when it was launched

WHY VALVE? WHY??????:hissyfit::hissyfit::cryeyesout:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
WHY VALVE? WHY??????:hissyfit::hissyfit::cryeyesout:

I guess you are getting it wrong. Armlet toggling will work the same way it was. Some guys wrote an external script by which armlet can be toggled by pressing a single key. To prevent this they made a small change. Also now using any external program will lead to VAC ban.

Piyush

Lanaya

you mean no more flying heroes??!?!?

BTW, had an awesome day yesterday. Played 6 matches.
1st match: Won coz enemy team DCed.
2nd match: Won the game as it should be.
3rd- 6th match: Lost the game, one sided.

What awesome was, I was able to play full game, no DC :lol: (even though my pudge match was ruined by killer ping)

Ramu56

Journeyman
you mean no more flying heroes??!?!?

BTW, had an awesome day yesterday. Played 6 matches.
1st match: Won coz enemy team DCed.
2nd match: Won the game as it should be.
3rd- 6th match: Lost the game, one sided.

What awesome was, I was able to play full game, no DC :lol: (even though my pudge match was ruined by killer ping)
Yeah,no more fountain hooks.Dendi would be crying now :D

rapusa

Journeyman

Well I was expecting new Hero next patch but this Local Play feature can be good too. Lets see if we can find enough players to enjoy local lobby.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Does Local Lobby mean that it is meant to be played on LAN or on the internet too? This means even less lag.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hamachi??? Lets try it guys.. who have good internet plan?

I already have an account on Comodo VPN and I can confirm that it works on Killing Floor, if anyone can make an account, we can try it and see if it works. Hamachi is not free IMHO.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Worse than me?

I played only the two matches, and you know how I feed. :oops:
And change your ISP. Next time if you dced, I will surely report you everytime you come out of lpq. :evil:

I already have an account on Comodo VPN and I can confirm that it works on Killing Floor, if anyone can make an account, we can try it and see if it works. Hamachi is not free IMHO.

When I used hamachi(some ages ago ), it was free, dont know the recent. Any way we can try anything that works. BTW the same problem will appear to get 10 players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom