Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Sometimes I think about making a Hand of Midas in first night so that I can rush Aghanim Scepter asap for Balanar.
That view in night time is proven to be a curse or many junglers / off laners. And the day will be only for like 40 secs, rest of the time it will be mighty night ;)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Sometimes I think about making a Hand of Midas in first night so that I can rush Aghanim Scepter asap for Balanar.
That view in night time is proven to be a curse or many junglers / off laners. And the day will be only for like 40 secs, rest of the time it will be mighty night ;)

NS?
The first 10 days i played dota i was wondering who is "Bara"
Then i read
Barathrum the Spirit Breaker

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
He plays everyday, from what I've seen.

Yeah I was but my play time is over. Going dark for the rest of the year now. Hopefully we will have more players and we can lobby.

He is playing under different names...

I have one other ID but I use it only when I fall in LPP. I never fall in LPP so it is basically unused. Also lvl1 matchmaking with noobs is a nightmare.

agha will benefit only if you have another carry with you or you will be forced to go dps items. But the night vision is just so tempting. If you have a gem you can see wards everywhere and deward + no more enemy jukes.

Piyush

Lanaya
agha will benefit only if you have another carry with you or you will be forced to go dps items. But the night vision is just so tempting. If you have a gem you can see wards everywhere and deward + no more enemy jukes.

Ya, thats why. I once had good game with me carrying gem and agha. Enemy had 2 junglers: NP and Chen. They snowballed me further.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Can you create a lobby then? i.e. when there are enough players. I dont think I have all TDF members in my friends list.

About 6 players are online in the TDF guild. We need 4 more. I have a friend to fill in. Find 3.

gamer.geek

Broken In
I am a regular DOTA2 player. Currently I am going on with my exams that's why I am not able to play. But my exams will get over by 28th of this month an I will love playing with you guys. Add me at

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087573078

:)

sygeek

Technomancer
Can you create a lobby then? i.e. when there are enough players. I dont think I have all TDF members in my friends list.

About 6 players are online in the TDF guild. We need 4 more. I have a friend to fill in. Find 3.
Can noobs like me join?

Top Bottom