Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@arjit i saw you dota 2 items yesterday...you bought those keys or traded items for them?

Also you have that pudge's whale hook...can you trade it with me plz? just check my inventory and tell me what you want...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
@arjit i saw you dota 2 items yesterday...you bought those keys or traded items for them?

Also you have that pudge's whale hook...can you trade it with me plz? just check my inventory and tell me what you want...

Some I bought, some I got via trading games. I buy the keys at cheaper price. I know some Indian seller who sell the keys for INR. 1 key = 110 ~ 130.Most of the keys I got by game trading.

I dont want to trade the hook.. sry man :( Though I can give you temporarily.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Some I bought, some I got via trading games. I buy the keys at cheaper price. I know some Indian seller who sell the keys for INR. 1 key = 110 ~ 130.Most of the keys I got by game trading.

I dont want to trade the hook.. sry man :( Though I can give you temporarily.

can we open any chest with normal keys cause there are different types of chests and different keys for them in the store...

what do you mean by temporarily?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
can we open any chest with normal keys cause there are different types of chests and different keys for them in the store...

normal keys can open only some chest series(#1 to #30 or something, I forgot the exact.). For chest series above that u will need seperate keys for them. BTW opening chests are useless according to me. Most people use keys as a trading currency. Keys are valued ~ $1.8 - $2

For example, I bought a game worth $5 and will trade it for $5/1.8 ~ 3 keys.

what do you mean by temporarily?

I will take it back later. :p

Arijit give me keys, I will give you crates.

:nanananana:

Top Bottom