Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
I found OD best counter against any Hero that rely on summoned units(doppel, Warlock,Meepo ..) and thx to his prison skill he can be good counter for SB and pudge in late game.But OD require fast lvling and max his passive before raising orb skill. I usually play semi carry-support OD in pub matches cuz its hard to get support in pub matches.

For SB , i seen any tanky hero with good magic disables like doom or riki/OD (in late game) good counter.
For viper & razor we have riki /slark/SB ...hmm many counter heroes ?
Havent played OD yet.. will try for sure
And I used to think that viper is good against SB as his abilities slow SB down, both attack speed and movt. speed, which are crucial for SB.
^^
Regarding Kunkka skill build.. it should vary based on the state of the game.. 1 point in torrent would be enough...Also max tidebringer(s-2 passive) first...
Also go for shadow blade first unless you are having a hard time....
I suggest 2,1,2,3,2,4,2,1/3, 3/1..... for first eight levels... if you are doing good and being sucessfull in ganking max "X" after s-2.. so no enemies can escape.. its also good to help you escape when thing go wrong..
If you are running againg 5 man pusing team.... max s-1(torrent) after tide...
Regarding the 1 hit rampage build.... yes its possible when you farm well and also when the enemy has no tanks....
The item build would be shadow blade ( this is not required, but will help from dying) , crystalis/ bf, crystalis/ bf,D edalus, bf and second Dedalus
1 hit rampage is also possible with one bf, one shadow blade and one dedalus.. but the enemy needs to have no tanks...and squishy carries like sniper or drow..
This is cause the BF effect and dedalus effects stack... and when the extra damage from shadow blade is added to it, its one hit rampage. Also use torrent and ship to confirm the rampage..

For Kunkka having 2 daedelus, how will the crits probability work?
Will it be same as having 2 stout shield? If so, then it'd be somewhat easy to do 1 hit rampage as 2 daedelus will have their separate crits chance just before Kunnkka lands a hit.

Also, how does the ulti of Kunkka works?
I mean, when I marks the position of my ship, it always lands beyond that. And does the ship's direction is always in the direction of Kunkka at the time he used his ulti?

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
But OD cant lane against Sniper
37 LH in 38 min game
@Rapusa you have to deny your creeps when they have 50 %
by doing this you can fight under your tower and get Last Hits

Warlock and Spirit Breaker Win rate
Dota 2 buff

Piyush

Lanaya
My best Kunkka match so far. Only 1 torrent miss in this game. And almost 15-20 torrents were successful. Now I can do the combo of X-Mark, Torrent and Ghost ship easily. :)

Kunkka match

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
Hey anyone interested here to play like a proper team?
Like 2 supports one offlaner and a carry and one mid?
Looking for a team to play with. I an play any role but i prefer offlaner or 1st support
If anyone is interested please let me know your desired roles and if you are interested in carry position u should have excellent last hit+map awareness. Hard support should have ward awareness.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hey anyone interested here to play like a proper team?
Like 2 supports one offlaner and a carry and one mid?
Looking for a team to play with. I an play any role but i prefer offlaner or 1st support
If anyone is interested please let me know your desired roles and if you are interested in carry position u should have excellent last hit+map awareness. Hard support should have ward awareness.

I know only few players here who can play good in team games. Namely Rip you apart, Error.
Rest of us are all new. Even though we have good scores in pub games, but it doesnt matter as we have almost 0 map awareness.
I mean, one has to ping other guy several times in order to tell him that he's being ganked... help/careful.
Also, only few people here carry TPs with them. Most of the times I've seen, when I ask them for assistance, they all come down to help me from bot / top lane to the opposite lane by walking :lol:

Anyways, we can try team match.. some people I know here from TDF at their preferable roles are:

Rip you apart (Ghouse): Carry, Off laner
Error (arvindam): Mid Solo , Carry
Me/White Fang (piyush): Offlaner, Mid solo
Vegeta (ArijitSinha): Support , Carry
Gamerzeus (Gamer Ganesh): Carry, support
Hunter (Thinknodigit) : Support, Offlaner
WnxGloryOfDeath (Ramu) : Offlaner/ Carry

Rest of the guys are either new or I havent figure out their preferable roles/ havent played mush with them

Last edited:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I know only few players here who can play good in team games. Namely Rip you apart, Error.
Rest of us are all new. Even though we have good scores in pub games, but it doesnt matter as we have almost 0 map awareness.
I mean, one has to ping other guy several times in order to tell him that he's being ganked... help/careful.
Also, only few people here carry TPs with them. Most of the times I've seen, when I ask them for assistance, they all come down to help me from bot / top lane to the opposite lane by walking :lol:

Anyways, we can try team match.. some people I know here from TDF at their preferable roles are:

Rest of the guys are either new or I havent figure out their preferable roles/ havent played mush with them

Hurray...
I'm on the list:)

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
BTW I have created a guild named 'TDF'. I have invited almost all I know who are from tdf. If I missed anyone, post your steam profile id here. I will sned the invite.

My steam Id : Despicable(^_^)me[/QUOTE]

Plz add me in guild. My steam id is Ashish_8244.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

where is my role???

rapusa

Journeyman
But OD cant lane against Sniper
37 LH in 38 min game
@Rapusa you have to deny your creeps when they have 50 %
by doing this you can fight under your tower and get Last Hits
OD can't face any ranged agility Heroes in mid and sniper worst of all thanks to his long range and mini bass.In match you referring,Sniper didn't let me go near creep and keep denying creeps. I had no chance so I asked for lane change asap but no one wanted to come and that alchemist wanted me stay out of his lane cuz he want to farm ? woow nice team work!
*imageshack.com/a/img22/3693/5vzt.jpg
This match was worst match for me also : Highest number of deaths :-(
*imageshack.com/a/img827/4972/swwg.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

And me?

Piyush

Lanaya
Oh ho...
Ok here is my rough idea about other DOTA players whom I've played with, but not too many matches

[BaB]Pikachu (The_Serpent): Carry, mid solo
GtaGagan : Carry
Rapusa : Mid solo
Cannibal_Corpse : Carry, Mid solo
Nims11 : Offlaner, Support
LAW (Sam): Carry, Mid solo
NoahArcAngel : Support, Offlaner

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Oh ho...
Ok here is my rough idea about other DOTA players whom I've played with, but not too many matches

[BaB]Pikachu (The_Serpent): Carry, mid solo
GtaGagan : Carry
Rapusa : Mid solo
Cannibal_Corpse : Carry, Mid solo
Nims11 : Offlaner, Support
LAW (Sam): Carry, Mid solo
NoahArcAngel : Support, Offlaner

Problem Solved :)

@ Rapusa
Dont angry at me
i just say he can lane against Pudge ,clinkz at his best
leaving no mana
but he cant against certain heroes like sniper huskar

Piyush

Lanaya
#Tip of the Day

We can have an idea of enemy's wards/ invi enemy units presence if we are playing with heroes like Slark, Phantom Assassin

Slark will lose his passive regen and move speed.
While PA will become blurred as per her passive.

doom

Journeyman
BTW I have created a guild named 'TDF'. I have invited almost all I know who are from tdf. If I missed anyone, post your steam profile id here. I will sned the invite.

I still havent got an invite to the guild. Please do send me an invite:
Here it is-

Steam Community :: Doomcaster

Btw I was playing Riki, I love him. My score was decent 9-6 in my first human game. But the gem of true sight hurts very much. We were ganking the opposite team, they couldn't even roam around freely, but after luna got the gem, they started dominating us and won.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I still havent got an invite to the guild. Please do send me an invite:
Here it is-

Steam Community :: Doomcaster

Btw I was playing Riki, I love him. My score was decent 9-6 in my first human game. But the gem of true sight hurts very much. We were ganking the opposite team, they couldn't even roam around freely, but after luna got the gem, they started dominating us and won.

Don't worry.In most matches people don't know about sentry wards and Gem.Better luck next time :) (I'm talking if your lvl 1 or 4 not if you're like the level 50+ Gods here :shock:)

Top Bottom