Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Spent all the day searching for Dota 2 beta keys. No progress. Guys if anyone of you get to know if somebody has an invite left. Please do PM me, or post here. M eagerly waiting for it. :cry:

My SteamId :- arijitsinha

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Re: Steam related discussions

wtf! i have been added to low priority punishment pool for Dota 2. i searchedd a little & it turn out some noobad banned me. It's like if you dont like a person after playing a game you can make him to be banned.

i am unable to gain any xp(read: experience) because of this.

key distribution is no longer active from steam . how ever each player who received a beta key can distribute three more keys . so you can try to get one key from here.

WTF! is this

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

wtf! i have been added to low priority punishment pool for Dota 2. i searchedd a little & it turn out some noobad banned me. It's like if you dont like a person after playing a game you can make him to be banned.

i am unable to gain any xp(read: experience) because of this.

Are you sure that you did not call him a chink or some other racial equivalent? Otherwise its pretty lame to ban anyone.

BTW, how did you find out?
Posted via Mobile Device

PS: The new couriers look interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Someone invite me please. :hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

......... well..
FINALLY​

I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO PLAY DOTA 2

*media.steampowered.com/apps/dota2/invite/golden_ticket.png

Thanks to Steam.

And thank you all..........

abhijeet2021

Broken In
Hi

Been playing LOL on usa server and eu servers since there beta days now i wanted to bring that exp in dota. Kindly someone send me beta keys so i can kick ass along with you all on it.

Awaiting my gateway to DOTA 2 :razz:

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

Are you sure that you did not call him a chink or some other racial equivalent? Otherwise its pretty lame to ban anyone.

BTW, how did you find out?
Posted via Mobile Device

PS: The new couriers look interesting.
Posted via Mobile Device

i dont abuse people i dont know. i have been playing dota for last 5 years in garena. never abused anyone.

well i searched about that low priority punishment pool it says that suppose u r in a game & u loose & u feel u lost because of Mr.X so you can ban him . wth!!!
hope this will not be in the retail version

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hi

Been playing LOL on usa server and eu servers since there beta days now i wanted to bring that exp in dota. Kindly someone send me beta keys so i can kick ass along with you all on it.

Awaiting my gateway to DOTA 2 :razz:

Take the survey from steam and wait finger crossed, you will get invite from steam. I got the invite by this way.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

i dont abuse people i dont know. i have been playing dota for last 5 years in garena. never abused anyone.

well i searched about that low priority punishment pool it says that suppose u r in a game & u loose & u feel u lost because of Mr.X so you can ban him . wth!!!
hope this will not be in the retail version

Even I got into the low priority punishment pool today for 24 hrs. It says either because of "game abandonment" or "player reporting". This happened after I had been AFK in a game because I was attending a call from my dad. This might be because they don't want idlers in Dota 2 the way they are in TF2 and it is correct IMHO because idlers will completely ruin the game for others.

Also, I don't think it is right to ban someone just because he ruined the game for someone. In this way, pros will ban all noobs and the noobs will not get to learn the game well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Another update...... Wisp and Luna added.
Posted via Mobile Device

Also added Heropedia to the Learn tab. Going to check it out when the update completes.
Posted via Mobile Device

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Had a rare lag-free match today. it was a 5v4. still, the opponent shadow fiend gave a tough match. He Wasted my aegis two times :( .
*img641.imageshack.us/img641/2342/2012070100001.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Had a rare lag-free match today. it was a 5v4. still, the opponent shadow fiend gave a tough match. He Wasted my aegis two times :( .
*img641.imageshack.us/img641/2342/2012070100001.jpg

Ping me when you come online, we could party sometime.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

Even I got into the low priority punishment pool today for 24 hrs. It says either because of "game abandonment" or "player reporting". This happened after I had been AFK in a game because I was attending a call from my dad. This might be because they don't want idlers in Dota 2 the way they are in TF2 and it is correct IMHO because idlers will completely ruin the game for others.

Also, I don't think it is right to ban someone just because he ruined the game for someone. In this way, pros will ban all noobs and the noobs will not get to learn the game well.
Posted via Mobile Device

rightly said.
You are playing & some one at the door ?? what to do??

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Of course not that much. I now try to answer all my calls while playing, muting the sound. I go and farm NCs in the jungle while I am on call. When call over, I continue playing and buy something kickass with all the gold I farmed.

Top Bottom