Who are you?

• Total voters

nims11

BIOS Terminator
WTF! i was downloading the new 200 MB update and then there is a stupid BSOD! now the whole 2.2 GB is getting downloaded :( I just hope Dota2 runs in linux in future.

chinmaya

Journeyman
From today's game....getting better:
*img835.imageshack.us/img835/9090/2012042300001.jpg

Also, I still have two more copies of Dota 2, if anyone interested.
Posted via Mobile Device

I play dota. could you please guide me about how to get dota 2. i mean a site or location.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Try doing an integrity check first. Probably a few files got corrupted.

Update:

Dota 2 is not available using paid-for Early access. Now you can get access for $25.

Source:Get Dota 2 now using paid-for Early Access Pass | PC Gamer

I am not sure if this means that it will be F2P later or they are scrapping the whole affair.
Posted via Mobile Device

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
im not buying it.

check this
'DOTA 2' confirmed as free-to-play title, launches in-game store - Gaming News - Digital Spy
it says its free

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Check their site. There is a link saying "Sign up for free invite" last time I checked. Check it out.

ydalmia

Broken In
some games my team gets steamrolled, other games we steam roll them! anyone has an idea on which heroes snowball well? Last game we had a fed lifestealer who could have 5v1 our team if he wanted to by the end of it!

Fog

Broken In
My friend gave me the key, but after DotA 1, it's SO hard. Understanding everything its so complex. Atleast they play ap not cm :p If anyone plays on RGC or Garena (DotA 1) or is willing to help teach me DotA 2 buying stuff and all can you PM me?

Thanks..

some games my team gets steamrolled, other games we steam roll them! anyone has an idea on which heroes snowball well? Last game we had a fed lifestealer who could have 5v1 our team if he wanted to by the end of it!

Tuskarr! :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My friend gave me the key, but after DotA 1, it's SO hard. Understanding everything its so complex. Atleast they play ap not cm :p If anyone plays on RGC or Garena (DotA 1) or is willing to help teach me DotA 2 buying stuff and all can you PM me?

Thanks..

Its not so hard once you get playing.

Sadly, Tuskar not in Dota2 yet.

Any carry hero can Pwn in the end. Provided you refrain from feeding the enemy and farm enough gold to make killer items.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Like I predicted, Dota2 now features an in game store for cosmetic upgrades for your heroes a la TF2. Comments?

IMHO, it will be harder to identify certain heroes because of the excessive additions. Or you could mistake one hero as another.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Like I predicted, Dota2 now features an in game store for cosmetic upgrades for your heroes a la TF2. Comments?

IMHO, it will be harder to identify certain heroes because of the excessive additions. Or you could mistake one hero as another.

same.
but i wonder if they would be able to make much money out of these things.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think there is much money, Dota just isn't that type of game. I think it would be better if they follow Garena and charge for premium rooms or for preference in matchmaking, etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

Edit: Got a Dota 2 update at 5 MB. Surprised!
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Update: Today's match with Imba rapist hero Huskar:

*i.imgur.com/n1Idn.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

Could've been GG, but the opposite team were bloody leavers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
New update to Dota 2 today. Chaos Knight, Gyrocopter and Phantom Assassin added.
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Unbelievable match today. Everyone in my team disconnected, except Enigma and me (Sniper), while the enemy team only had 1 member disconnected, about 20 mins into the game. After that we survived for the rest of the game, till about 49 mins, kicking their ass whenever we could. By the end, I had outleveled everyone in the game. Was working on making a Divine Rapier, but got overwhelmed in the end.

*i.imgur.com/xppg5.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hey.. Please somebody give me the details of playing DOTA 2. I installed steam, but not able to add dota 2 in steam. By the way i heard that We need a key to play it. Somebody please help me. M dieing to play it.

I played Dota a lot , but with AI only. My fav hero(rather heroine) is Slayer.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Re: Steam related discussions

wtf! i have been added to low priority punishment pool for Dota 2. i searchedd a little & it turn out some noobad banned me. It's like if you dont like a person after playing a game you can make him to be banned.

i am unable to gain any xp(read: experience) because of this.

Hey.. Please somebody give me the details of playing DOTA 2. I installed steam, but not able to add dota 2 in steam. By the way i heard that We need a key to play it. Somebody please help me. M dieing to play it.

I played Dota a lot , but with AI only. My fav hero(rather heroine) is Slayer.

key distribution is no longer active from steam . how ever each player who received a beta key can distribute three more keys . so you can try to get one key from here.

Top Bottom