Who are you?

• Total voters

nims11

BIOS Terminator
restores 2500 hp and 1000 mp instantly. Dropped along with aegis after killing roshan for the third time.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Oh...I've never killed Roshan more than once. At first I thought that you were trolling about the cheese thing. :p

doomgiver

Warframe
Oh...I've never killed Roshan more than once. At first I thought that you were trolling about the cheese thing. :p

haha!!! well, i wish we had been :)
it looks so wierd, cheese dropping from roshan.

when i was in that fuzzy wuzzy game, they told me to take the cheese. i was like, wtf??!??! and started leaving. then everybody starts yelling at me for being a noob and not taking the cheese.

and im still like, lolwut, nice try.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I did play yesterday though. Tried Nevermore for the first time. Shadowraze is a little hard to get used to, but pretty useful.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
haha!!! well, i wish we had been :)
it looks so wierd, cheese dropping from roshan.

when i was in that fuzzy wuzzy game, they told me to take the cheese. i was like, wtf??!??! and started leaving. then everybody starts yelling at me for being a noob and not taking the cheese.

and im still like, lolwut, nice try.

i never take cheese as it is quite late in the game and i have my inventory just full.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Couldn't play for sometime since I had gone Bangalore (To see Lamb of God live). Will probably resume playing today.

Update : Another new update to Dota2. Massive change to the dashboard UI (and perhaps the game UI as well). Ogre Magi added.
Posted via Mobile Device

ydalmia

Broken In
So I finally got a Dota 2 invite. Downloaded the Dota 2 test client and now steam is downloading the normal client all over again.. What is the difference between the two? can i play on either?

Also, do you guys play on an indian server or just use of the listed servers to play?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
There is no Indian server, also there is no option to host locally. But there pings are ok-ok in SE Asia, China servers. I sometimes play on Europe as well.

The test client is for testing new features before they are released to the normal game. I play on the normal client only.

^^ i hate the new picking style. it is good that i can still switch to the grid style.

You can get the grid style by pressing Ctrl.

From today's game. Riki strikes again.

*i.imgur.com/x7nd9.jpg

ydalmia

Broken In
There is no Indian server, also there is no option to host locally. But there pings are ok-ok in SE Asia, China servers. I sometimes play on Europe as well.

The test client is for testing new features before they are released to the normal game. I play on the normal client only.

You can get the grid style by pressing Ctrl.

From today's game. Riki strikes again.

*i.imgur.com/x7nd9.jpg

Haha yeah thanks, practiced last night by playing against bots. This game is MUCH harder than every other game of it's kind out there lol. Last hitting at early levels is so hard, and once you snowball it is hard to stop you.

Played a couple of games against people today, one as sniper which ended in a disaster cuz three of our team disconnected after nerd raging and the second in which I steamrollered them xDDD, went 17/2 as drow ranger.

Also what would be the best hero to farm creeps with?

Edit:- how do I add pics to the forum? I try attaching my screencaps and it doesn't allow me! says upload failed. I tried changing the resolution of the jpeg file in paint from 1900x1200 to 1600x1200 too

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Haha yeah thanks, practiced last night by playing against bots. This game is MUCH harder than every other game of it's kind out there lol. Last hitting at early levels is so hard, and once you snowball it is hard to stop you.

Played a couple of games against people today, one as sniper which ended in a disaster cuz three of our team disconnected after nerd raging and the second in which I steamrollered them xDDD, went 17/2 as drow ranger.

Edit:- how do I add pics to the forum? I try attaching my screencaps and it doesn't allow me! says upload failed. I tried changing the resolution of the jpeg file in paint from 1900x1200 to 1600x1200 too

i find it easier to last hit in Dota 2 than in Dota. Maybe because the graphics is more clear. my favourite hero for farming is sven. WIth its great cleave+god's strength, It can clear a creep wave in a blink.

to add pics, better upload it to imageshack and paste the link after clicking the image link.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

i find it easier to last hit in Dota 2 than in Dota. Maybe because the graphics is more clear. my favourite hero for farming is sven. WIth its great cleave+god's strength, It can clear a creep wave in a blink.

Indeed. It is easier to last hit in Dota2 since the target unit gets highlighted. If you want to kick ass, take a carry hero and farm as much as possible early game (remember, you can farm neutral creeps too). With all the gold, make kickass items then pwn the game.

Rage quitting is a *****. Yesterday, I won two successive games because the whole enemy team disconnected. There is no option to balance teams as well, I hope they add this soon.

Any high DPS hero/pushers.

to add pics, better upload it to imageshack and paste the link after clicking the image link.

I personally use imgur, but Imageshack is good as well. After uploading, you can put the URL of the image between the IMG tags.

Top Bottom