Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
1)Had a match with some indo guys me,harsha,3 0f them vs bots.(Epic Fail-we lost)
2nd match was fun harsha blocked the enemy creep spawner

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why not try to organize a TDF Dota tournament? If we can only get 10 guys to agree.
Posted via Mobile Device

doomgiver

Warframe
lol, i was running around with just a scepter and a meka :p
next time, i'll make a shiva's or assault cuirass.

great game, harsha, i thought you said you were new :p

also, eul's can be used as an item on an enemy hero, it'll make him spin up in the air for 2 seconds. it can also be used upon yourself.

doomgiver

Warframe
Oh yeah...I was Ursa I think. As doom calls him...Teddy bear :p
Posted via Mobile Device

fuzzywuzzy, teddyursa.
oh man, i had so much fun with him in the hostel.

i once bragged that i could take down any hero in 1vs1.
a senior accepted and took sniper.
totally underlevelled and underfarmed me.
by the time i finished my vanguard and blink dagger, he'd made a skadi and was working on a satanic.

managed to get a few kills, but by the time i could properly farm up, he'd taken out all my towers, and had mega creeps.

lesson : GANK with teddy as soon as you hit lvl 6. dont farm, dont jungle. gank and kill.

my best killing spree was 21 consecutive kills against humans and 52 against bots.

harshatiyya

Broken In
fuzzywuzzy, teddyursa.

by the time i finished my vanguard and blink dagger, he'd made a skadi and was working on a satanic.

managed to get a few kills, but by the time i could properly farm up, he'd taken out all my towers, and had mega creeps.

lesson : GANK with teddy as soon as you hit lvl 6. dont farm, dont jungle. gank and kill.

my best killing spree was 21 consecutive kills against humans and 52 against bots.

dat was impressive.. i always try to harass as much as i can since the start.. after lvl 6 ganking should be done. :twisted:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
fuzzywuzzy, teddyursa.

i too have some of my best killing sprees with ursa in my hostel. I remember one such match when we were playing mixed with few seniors. I took ursa, and was killing heroes midgame like creeps, only abaddon giving me a hard time. Then after completing the heart, ursa was invincible. Also i love ursa for its roshan raping abilities. killed roshan three times alone in that match.

doomgiver

Warframe
i too have some of my best killing sprees with ursa in my hostel. I remember one such match when we were playing mixed with few seniors. I took ursa, and was killing heroes midgame like creeps, only abaddon giving me a hard time. Then after completing the heart, ursa was invincible. Also i love ursa for its roshan raping abilities. killed roshan three times alone in that match.

nothing like hearing others rage after using up the aegis to come back from death.

doomgiver

Warframe
well, i had more killing potential than you. and you had escape mechanisms.
the aegis is usually given to the carry.

it'd have been a huge shock to the other team, if they had emptied all their spells into me, and then i'd have come back to life and killed them again.

yeah, that was in bad taste, you never ninja a aegis like that. imagine if a support hero pick up the aegis, its just plain silly. always communicate.

Top Bottom