Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Then why don't most people make it on ranged heroes?

- - - Updated - - -

That means its more viable on Windranger with her ult.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
One of my better games with Zeus:

Match 963734889 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Although people telling me that I KS is bit lame -__-

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
In a pub match ksing isn't a problem, nobody cares, but some times it can be irritating and waste of resources, like when a simple hit would kill a hero, someone
Comes in and throws a stun just to get kill that's quite obvious and if you do that in a -cm match that can upset the game

Piyush

Lanaya
In a pub match ksing isn't a problem, nobody cares, but some times it can be irritating and waste of resources, like when a simple hit would kill a hero, someone
Comes in and throws a stun just to get kill that's quite obvious and if you do that in a -cm match that can upset the game

This.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Then why don't most people make it on ranged heroes?

- - - Updated - - -

That means its more viable on Windranger with her ult.
10% is why people dont make on ranged heroes..MKB -35% chance to mini stun
ranged heroes try to farm MKB over Bash but heroes like high AS (sniper) can farm and perma stun enemies upto death
MKB and SkullBasher both suits fine for her

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Thing is I did 2x ulti when my teammates were down to 30% health approx and got an ultrakill. Couple of teammates weren't very happy :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ That's a tradeoff for playing Zeus. Getting flamed at is just part of the equation I guess :D

Thinking of trying Tinker once lol. LH'ing with it seems kinda hard though.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well we all said you "ks" because when 2-3 of the enemies had low hp and we were fighting you din't ulti(though it was ready) and when we died you did

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway,it was a nice match we won only cause of zeus,then later we all farmed.
At start lo and tiny did pro feeding :/

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ IO fed the whole match. Randomly relocating everywhere in the map and attacking enemy carries alone lol.

There's this fine line in Ulti'ing. Have seen too many enemies go back if I ulti early in the fight and then make use of the cooldown and hit later.

Piyush

Lanaya
I remember once playing mid against enemy Zeus. We both were lvl6 and there was not a first blood yet made into game. Some how, I was below 25% hp in mid against zeus (he was critically low too). So he ultied. At that moment 3 of my team members were also in low health in their respective lanes. Zeus made an ultra kill. And what followed next were the flame comments of team mates. Good ol times :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
xiao8's wedding today.

In China, all dota matches are postponed due to this and everybody is watching the wedding streamed live.

Last edited:
Top Bottom