Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
I have a feeling that this time's International would be the one with the highest prize pool ever.
it already crossed the previous highest. it is not surprising since the playerbase doubled in one year.

i can see it slowing down already 1 mil in first 13hr then it would be about 0.5 mil in next 13 hrs.
i hope we will reach 5 mil in 2 months

- - - Updated - - -

Deathmatch mode coming to all players :D
Every hero that gets picked gets removed form the hero pool. When you die, you get to pick another hero.It will go on and on until all heroes have been removed from the pool or someone wins
when does one win? what about gold,items and experience when respawning?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
when does one win? what about gold,items and experience when respawning?

Game ends normally, or when heroes exhaust, number of kills (There was a death limit on dota 1). you retain gold ,item and experience and level (A little annoying to level up all the skills of your new spawned hero).

Piyush

Lanaya
This year compendium will make people buy experience?!?! Just like that wraith night event in which people were buying those boosters.

So... we are paying / trading for these experience piles so that we can level up which will increase our chances to get more immortal items (1 per every 10 level).

That means we are actually paying valve more than the compendium cost so that we can get more items.

This makes me not to get compendium this year, even if I'll get it via trading.

Niilesh

Padawan
This year compendium will make people buy experience?!?! Just like that wraith night event in which people were buying those boosters.

So... we are paying / trading for these experience piles so that we can level up which will increase our chances to get more immortal items (1 per every 10 level).

That means we are actually paying valve more than the compendium cost so that we can get more items.

This makes me not to get compendium this year, even if I'll get it via trading.
i don't see the problem. what is the problem if valve give items for more money? they already did that

Piyush

Lanaya
i don't see the problem. what is the problem if valve give items for more money? they already did that
Thats the thing, we are giving money for random drops. For example, last year compendium immortal chests have 5 immortal items IIRC. Now look, Lone Druid immortal item is selling at as low 1 key while Venge immortal item is going for 7 keys too.

So if we have to pay, then why not pay for your favorite items from market at considerably good price.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TI4 qualifiers start today. You guys watching?

- - - Updated - - -

Less than 100k for stretch goal #9. Either people are really nuts or they want the Mini Pudge courier real bad.

debarshi

Otaku
Stretch goal 9 has been reached!!! Mini pudge courier, unlocked!

- - - Updated - - -

And no, no modes have been unlocked after the last update

Top Bottom