Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh and I thought I am out of this Face off. Guys plz complete fast because I have to go to village on 16 may. SO won't be able to play after that.

Niilesh

Padawan
Juggernaut can carry decently now. came back from a game where the opponent got 3 barracks and they had a massive tower advantage
*dotabuff.com/matches/640419118

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Let me know when I will see if I can make it.

Most likely rules won't allow it but if it comes to a public vote I would like to vouch for the entry of you both. HSRs already lost a few kilos trying to host this game, took an entire Sunday for Round 1.

It's a pity though I mean you both were the first D2 gamers from this forum. You literally gave the keys to so many of us including me back when it was closed beta and today you are not there to see how much the spiderlings have grown. ;)

I don't blame anyone, it's India after all. Power cuts and BSNL!

Btw, many of my friends asked in as well. Next time we will make this bigger and better!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Most likely rules won't allow it but if it comes to a public vote I would like to vouch for the entry of you both. HSRs already lost a few kilos trying to host this game, took an entire Sunday for Round 1.

It's a pity though I mean you both were the first D2 gamers from this forum. You literally gave the keys to so many of us including me back when it was closed beta and today you are not there to see how much the spiderlings have grown. ;)

Lol.

Bas kar. Rulayega kya :')

- - - Updated - - -

I work in shifts, therefore, I cannot guarantee that my timings would coincide.

- - - Updated - - -

Any way I can watch the matches? Still haven't figured out a way.

*challonge.com/TDFDOTA2_MID

Download the replays and watch?

Top Bottom