Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Hahahaaha but no
The reason is
He is a hardcore role playing game lover. So he always go for good side. For example in games like Dragon Age, Fallout series, etc.

So are you saying "Akasha is beautiful than Rylai?"
you should've agreed me as others are

gameranand

Living to Play
So are you saying "Akasha is beautiful than Rylai?"
you should've agreed me as others are

He agree to your statement.
He is saying thats not the reason I want to play with Radiant Heroes and then he gave you the proper reason for my preference. You interpreted it wrong. :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Akasha is so hot. I like how she speaks BDSM references.

I think Rylai is the cutest of all of them.

gameranand

Living to Play

I think Rylai is the cutest of all of them.

Yeah Cutest and very squishly, tell me about it. Have to keep a Shadow Blade with me to spell the Ulti perfectly, Ulti and then Shadow Blade and enemies many times die around you like butter cut with hot knife.
In one match I was roaming with a carry and then 3 heroes attacked us, Carry dealt damage to them but then thought that its better to run and ran, I couldn't. So I activated the Ulti and Shadow Blade and by the time they came near me they were already dead, got a triple kill. :p

I really like the Ulti of Lich, specially as a support as it basically forces the group to split thus saving your carry and deals massive damage, so if you have a good carry getting attacked by group just fire away enemies, heal the Carry with Mekanasm and 2or 3 heroes are in your bag now. :D:D

Piyush

Lanaya
Exactly :D
add medusa to it..
Yea Medusa too... how did I miss her

Yeah Cutest and very squishly, tell me about it. Have to keep a Shadow Blade with me to spell the Ulti perfectly, Ulti and then Shadow Blade and enemies many times die around you like butter cut with hot knife.
In one match I was roaming with a carry and then 3 heroes attacked us, Carry dealt damage to them but then thought that its better to run and ran, I couldn't. So I activated the Ulti and Shadow Blade and by the time they came near me they were already dead, got a triple kill. :p

I really like the Ulti of Lich, specially as a support as it basically forces the group to split thus saving your carry and deals massive damage, so if you have a good carry getting attacked by group just fire away enemies, heal the Carry with Mekanasm and 2or 3 heroes are in your bag now. :D:D

Hahah good going
And if you find yourself in trouble after getting killed even after using shadow blade, it will be most probably coz of gem/sentries/dust etc. So in order to counter that make BKB instead of SB. BKB will also give you much needed HP

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
In what ways we can counter shadow blade?
Dust of appearance, sentry wards, gem of truesight.
Besides these items there are heroes who counter invisibility like bounty hunter ulti and slardar ulti. Zeus ulti also gives the position of invisible units for a short time.
Towers have truesight too

gameranand

Living to Play
Also beware that if you have the Gem of True sight then you a priority target for the opponent team as it drops on death so if you have it then make sure that you travel with others or you'll get killed real easy. :p

sygeek

Technomancer
Does anyone use WTFast? I just discovered it and it's amazing. My ping got reduced from 300ms to 100ms (which is the best I can get even in Indian servers closest to me).

Also beware that if you have the Gem of True sight then you a priority target for the opponent team as it drops on death so if you have it then make sure that you travel with others or you'll get killed real easy. :p
In low tier pub games, no one really cares..

Last edited:

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Does anyone use WTFast? I just discovered it and it's amazing. My ping got reduced from 300ms to 200ms (which is the best I can get even in Indian servers closest to me).
I use WTFast to connect with BSNL 3g sometimes. My ping reduced from 370-380 to 200. But I have only its trial period which'll end soon

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Dota 2 Year Beast Challenge Update -250~mb
sad thing is it will only last 24 hours from GMT 8:00
Jade Courier Recipe:TA new head(Charming Assassain) and any auspicious item

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone playing the event right now? Since it will last only 24 hrs, I dunno whether I will be able to play even 3 hrs or not.
Bad timing to initiate the event Valve :sigh:

Piyush

Lanaya
No no , i mean the items we offered in the Box, when it is supposed to convert?

ingots, jade and some items (new items i suppose)

EDIT :eek:ops you asked when they will be converted.
Well they all are saying it will have 2 phase. So I think when this beast battle is over, 1st phase will be finished.

gameranand

Living to Play
Exactly :D

Yea Medusa too... how did I miss her
Hahah good going
And if you find yourself in trouble after getting killed even after using shadow blade, it will be most probably coz of gem/sentries/dust etc. So in order to counter that make BKB instead of SB. BKB will also give you much needed HP

BKB ??
Also any other good player I should play ?? What are other roles than Carry and support ?? Only played these classes, want to broaden my area.

Top Bottom