Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Even I feel it's just a horse update for legion..and that might increase his move speed :eek:,Or they will update all hereos again, changing everyones move speed.
I think,Legion has the 2nd highest move speed(W/O boots) in the game?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Even I feel it's just a horse update for legion..and that might increase his move speed :eek:,Or they will update all hereos again, changing everyones move speed.
I think,Legion has the 2nd highest move speed(W/O boots) in the game?

That's because Tresdin originally was a horse mounted hero in Warcraft 3 dota. They removed his horse in Dota 2 but they did not cover up for the movespeed.

This is what he looked like originally :

*media.playdota.com/hero/138/icon.jpg

*media.playdota.com/hero/138/character.gif

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
What happened yesterday ?
struck in work :(

we played like 4-5 5 man party games...won most of them....i also got the Glados announcer as in game drop....played BH with dagon and owned with a score of 25/4 mostly getting instant kills :D

also guys post you MMR please mine is 3568....won 8 games out of 10 games.....also who is Zer0 and DARTH VADER here in TDF?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
VOLVO WHAT DID YOU DO TO SKELETON KING!!!!!!?????????
WHY DID YOU REPLACE HIM WITH THIS CORPSEY PoS??????
*media.pcgamer.com/files/2013/12/Dota-2-Wraith-Night.jpg

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
we played like 4-5 5 man party games...won most of them....i also got the Glados announcer as in game drop....played BH with dagon and owned with a score of 25/4 mostly getting instant kills :D

also guys post you MMR please mine is 3568....won 8 games out of 10 games.....also who is Zer0 and DARTH VADER here in TDF?
after 10 games ,i got 3040 after a series of Losses due to Disconnection and some random retards now i am at 2800 and reducing ...i hope i get some good teammates in solo RMM check this link
WR Game

Piyush

Lanaya

Zero is not here but Darth vader is hdknitro

DVJex

In the zone
VOLVO WHAT DID YOU DO TO SKELETON KING!!!!!!?????????
WHY DID YOU REPLACE HIM WITH THIS CORPSEY PoS??????
*media.pcgamer.com/files/2013/12/Dota-2-Wraith-Night.jpg

The cyan looks better :p. And now he's no longer a skeleton, has some flesh and stuff.

after 10 games ,i got 3040 after a series of Losses due to Disconnection and some random retards now i am at 2800 and reducing ...i hope i get some good teammates in solo RMM check this link
WR Game

It seems like you were the only one in your side interested in the objective :-?.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
there is always more than 1 hero close to me :lol:
out of the 5 lanes if two spawn the creeps,2 dudes from the nearby empty lanes come to "help" me

well the best way is to use battlehunger on axe and have omni knight use his skill on axe and tank....... that wave is easy how to survive those mini roshans?? and heart is like completely useless in this game even the normal creeps trigger the cd.......

Top Bottom