Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Joker is the same guy who was a slow farmer :p .Actually they both are friends and I came across them in a dots match only
Morningstar is a great player though...

zero, darth vader, Joker and morningstar....these guys make funny comments on mic while playing especially zero :D

Piyush

Lanaya
zero, darth vader, Joker and morningstar....these guys make funny comments on mic while playing especially zero :D

Hhahaha true.
Me, Vader and Zero are friends from school time and we live close by too. Its always a 3 man free for all battle between us and Zero is the one who mostly wins :D
And Joker and Morningstar are friends from same college.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hhahaha true.
Me,Ninno, Vader and Zero are friends from school time and we live close by too. Its always a 3 man free for all battle between us and Zero is the one who mostly wins :D
And Joker and Morningstar are friends from same college.

You forgot to add ninno :p

gameranand

Living to Play
OK....so I played the first match using Bots. Game is not as easy as I thought, you guys were right that controlling just character is difficult enough in the heat of battle, specially using their powers efficiently. I killed a creep with AOE and next thing I know that I should had killed him with simple attacks as many creeps came to me as soon as he died.

Piyush

Lanaya
Count me out :p..I wont be at home :(
Please play it like from 8:15 to 9:30 or something
Alright
OK....so I played the first match using Bots. Game is not as easy as I thought, you guys were right that controlling just character is difficult enough in the heat of battle, specially using their powers efficiently. I killed a creep with AOE and next thing I know that I should had killed him with simple attacks as many creeps came to me as soon as he died.
Save those spells for heroes most of the time :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Total comedy match :lol:
*i.imgur.com/QHCnG2h.jpg
Me first time razor
Our Luna DC'ed early game
everyone's towers gone,Do-or die push,all me team go to push,no one defend :lol: ::banghead:
Le Me attacking their ancient
*static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121113003758/masseffect/images/d/dc/Come_at_me_bro.jpg
Le Morphling destroys our ancient.
*Radiant Victory*

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Total comedy match :lol:
*i.imgur.com/QHCnG2h.jpg
Me first time razor
Our Luna DC'ed early game
everyone's towers gone,Do-or die push,all me team go to push,no one defend :lol: ::banghead:
Le Me attacking their ancient
*static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121113003758/masseffect/images/d/dc/Come_at_me_bro.jpg
Le Morphling destroys our ancient.
*Radiant Victory*
holy **** look at ur farm still u didn't win???

Top Bottom