Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If Riki cannot lose visibility while casting or using items, then he can counter PA as well as Blur won't trigger when invi enemies are around.

Piyush

Lanaya
Like I said above, it'll help everyone to play like a team now. We'll be forced to do warding, counter warding, ganking and all the stuff that we see in competitive scenarios.
So what I'm curious about is how many will leave dota since not all can always play in party. As for me, as long as valve dont introduce cosmetics giving bonus, I'll keep playing.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Purge discusses the 6.79 update, covering possible new gameplay ideas for given buffs/nerfs

[YOUTUBE]9f3DXy1vK34[/YOUTUBE]

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Like I said above, it'll help everyone to play like a team now. We'll be forced to do warding, counter warding, ganking and all the stuff that we see in competitive scenarios.
So what I'm curious about is how many will leave dota since not all can always play in party. As for me, as long as valve dont introduce cosmetics giving bonus, I'll keep playing.

You seriously expect all that in a pub game?

Piyush

Lanaya
*checks steam*
360 Hrs.
Wait.You mean as you Level Up pub matches dont have noobs who
1)Afk
2)DC
3) 2 mid
4)Russian
5)Forever Jungle

Sorta ya, I just wanted to check how much time have you spent in dota playing. And regarding that stuff I posted above, I've seen it plaenty of times in pub games whenever I play with Sarath or Ghouse in my 1525 hrs

Also, leveling up alone doesnt help in removing noobs from party. If you see Ghouse or sarath records, they have less level than me but more win records. So they get better teams/enemies most of the time afaik.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
They are making more and more crappy now. Btw Today, I got an update of just 22MB. I didn't got any of the above mentioned changes in it. Any ideas?

PS. Please add my name to that dota players document. My steam ID = maxgenius

Forum ID :p = gamer.geek

Real Name = Mayank Sharma

dotabuff link = DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - !|!

Hope Sarath will update it.

Enter it in the list > *docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXEX7L5lfx1dDl2Z3RrTi01bkJyZFdnRUxhU1RZcXc#gid=0

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad riki has been OPed. Now people will be warding more instead of just dying at random places on riki.

But I feel we will see a lot of riki dagon play :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Sorta ya, I just wanted to check how much time have you spent in dota playing. And regarding that stuff I posted above, I've seen it plaenty of times in pub games whenever I play with Sarath or Ghouse in my 1525 hrs

Also, leveling up alone doesnt help in removing noobs from party. If you see Ghouse or sarath records, they have less level than me but more win records. So they get better teams/enemies most of the time afaik.

Agree, now I think Win rate also doesnot matter. ghouse have less winrate than us, but some of his matches are in High Bracket, where we have none till date. :( Getting in high bracket is really tough. I have also experienced a good teamplay when I play with them.

if you are wandering what is high bracket..

DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 316720712, check the Skill Bracket.

Last edited:
OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I think the matchmaking is such that it tries to keep your win rate at 50% or close to it.

I used to play with Desmond and Arijit a lot last year, also Dr.X and Red X (their friends) who were good at the game so I was winning well back then.

Your chances of winning are higher when played in a party. Its very tough to depend on strangers otherwise.

Top Bottom