Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
when chen everytime uses his control on creeps ,it gives extra hp to that unit
for ex: take centaur controlled by chen (holy presausion gives extra hp to controlled creeps) and that skill stealed by rubick
and rubick controls that unit by holy presausion and then chen ->rubick->
and infinetly juggling ,the hp of that centaur will be high as roshan
when Clinkz cast death pact on centaur he gets infinite hp and dmg
enough to kill roshan

Lets try that...

Crystals stack for Mirana

:twisted:
when chen everytime uses his control on creeps ,it gives extra hp to that unit
for ex: take centaur controlled by chen (holy presausion gives extra hp to controlled creeps) and that skill stealed by rubick
and rubick controls that unit by holy presausion and then chen ->rubick->
and infinetly juggling ,the hp of that centaur will be high as roshan
when Clinkz cast death pact on centaur he gets infinite hp and dmg
enough to kill roshan

Oh.. cool. Thanks for the explanation. So its not practical either. Coz the enemy rubick will not be co-ordinating with you :-D and cant do it with an enchantress in same team, coz when she takes over a creep, it times out irrespective of wether chen persuades it back.
How about chen and enchantress sit in the fountain and play persuade-charm, and before it times out clinkx death pacts it and then can go and one hit any enemy hero?? How about a using it with a helm?

Last edited:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
:twisted:

Oh.. cool. Thanks for the explanation. So its not practical either. Coz the enemy rubick will not be co-ordinating with you :-D and cant do it with an enchantress in same team, coz when she takes over a creep, it times out irrespective of wether chen persuades it back.
How about chen and enchantress sit in the fountain and play persuade-charm, and before it times out clinkx death pacts it and then can go and one hit any enemy hero?? How about a using it with a helm?

Never tried that
using helm and persuade sounds good idea , looking forward to that

Dont think persuade/helm/enchant's skill can take control of ally creeps.

But dominating one creep and then another creep replaces first one right... What happens to the first one does it die?!
Also when chen persuades more than one creep on level one persuasion, what happens to the first one?!
Sorry for so many questions, but never played chen or enchantress as i am poor at microing

Piyush

Lanaya
Luckily my pings are nice today. Hope the problem is solved now, can play without hiccups tomorrow in lobby

Piyush

Lanaya
Its my holiday tomorrow, so yes, I'm pretty much ready.
Even if we arent able to make lobby , lets just play 5 friends party .

Top Bottom