Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Not a bad idea.

Why not list out some of our fails here and we can try making a video out of them. Perhaps I could make it if I get the time.

Edit : New 47 MB update with minor changes, including : Aghanims can no longer be disassembled by Meepo and Ogre Magi.

Edit : Check this trick out, free wards :

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
my best score with kunnka
started my kills with triple kill :)
whenever facelessvoid chrono , he traps some of his friends with it and letting me to land the ship correctly : P
BTW sometimes when i ulti ,kunnka moves to the spot instead of ship. Have anyone experienced this?
*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/694/3vjv.jpg
Edit:
as always BS ks...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Not a bad idea.

Why not list out some of our fails here and we can try making a video out of them. Perhaps I could make it if I get the time.

Edit : New 47 MB update with minor changes, including : Aghanims can no longer be disassembled by Meepo and Ogre Magi.

I was playing this match where i was playing Omniknight(random pick)
And there was a pudge in another lane who was getting fed.
the pudge hooks me bot and and i hit purification + repel(so dismember didn't work)
My lane partner comes and kills him
now the fail.
I'm stuck between the trees with 1/3rd of my health bar left :lol: I have no tangos
my lane partner does not break me out of tree lock and someone top has the courier.
*Le pudge appears and kills me :(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
my best score with kunnka
started my kills with triple kill :)
whenever facelessvoid chrono , he traps some of his friends with it and letting me to land the ship correctly : P
BTW sometimes when i ulti ,kunnka moves to the spot instead of ship. Have anyone experienced this?
*imageshack.com/scaled/1024x768/694/3vjv.jpg
Edit:
as always BS ks...

Me ks? :p
I was about to say as always ganesh KS :twisted:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Not a bad idea.

amazing trick dude where all u find all this.........

I know how he got banned.
Well there was this Thread in PC Config section
And some crap happened(this is the part i wanted to know)
due to which Raaabo banned *One who shall not be named* and Cilus lost his moderator status.
When i read the thread Raabo had deleted all the ban worthy posts
Enough OT from me now.I don't want to be banned or this thread locked because of discussing about *One who shall not be named*

On-Topic :
What items do you recommend for troll warlord?
I take phase boots,Helm,shadow blade
and why do whirling axes dont damage enemies while i use it in melee?
who is this "One who shall not be named"??

Piyush

Lanaya
Its been a week since my lag problems started, dunno when it will be fixed permanently. I got 120ms yesterday for one match only (the only match I won since week), rest all were in 300s.
Anyways that's not what I came here for. I've been practicing Clockwerk against bots (unfair setting but they still are dumb to me) and couple of pub matches. I can say it without doubt that in good pings my hooks will never be missed. But the problem is after hooking and trapping 2-3 heroes, I just end up being dead if there's a hero who has nice nukes or if he is Ursa :p . So Apart from heroes from Sniper, Drow, Clinkz, what are the heroes who can take advantage of this situation???

I think of these :

Kunkka with his boat.. I mean ship.
Lich ulti
Elder Titan all skills
Jakiro all skills
Dark Seer (wanna see the wall here) :D

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
There are a lot of heroes. Hooking to a ursa is like puj hooking sladar, magnus or cent.

The best attribute about the hook is that it goes through bkb (stun only). Apart from that, land it on any int or agi only. Going for strenght heroes with it even with a blade mail will rarely kill them. Also hooking a meele opponent means that you are trapping yourself in cogs for their ranged heroes to free hit you.

I have rarely comboed with him but usually a ranged carry works well coz he can free and kill the trapped heroes. Doing spell combos is highly dependant on you getting the hook and cog right and many a times your allies might want to cast spells on those not trapped by the cogs. So think if the combo will really work out on a 5v5 gank.

If you really wanna hook an ursa then you can just cog and use ghost scepter and use blademail when it ends. I always make ghost in an Ursa game. He is just too scary.

If you want to see interesting combos check these videos: they are for other heroes > Ultra combos - YouTube

BTW the best combo with clock is actually with timbersaw.

Piyush

Lanaya
There are a lot of heroes. Hooking to a ursa is like puj hooking sladar, magnus or cent.

The best attribute about the hook is that it goes through bkb (stun only). Apart from that, land it on any int or agi only. Going for strenght heroes with it even with a blade mail will rarely kill them. Also hooking a meele opponent means that you are trapping yourself in cogs for their ranged heroes to free hit you.

I have rarely comboed with him but usually a ranged carry works well coz he can free and kill the trapped heroes. Doing spell combos is highly dependant on you getting the hook and cog right and many a times your allies might want to cast spells on those not trapped by the cogs. So think if the combo will really work out on a 5v5 gank.

If you really wanna hook an ursa then you can just cog and use ghost scepter and use blademail when it ends. I always make ghost in an Ursa game. He is just too scary.

If you want to see interesting combos check these videos: they are for other heroes > Ultra combos - YouTube

BTW the best combo with clock is actually with timbersaw.

Hmm I see.
Yea Timbersaw is good addition. Will try ghost scepter once if against ursa.
Also I think Lich is easiest and effective hero to ally with clockwerk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Why do we have to cut trees?

Na'vi is god. You don't question god! :p

Hmm I see.
Yea Timbersaw is good addition. Will try ghost scepter once if against ursa.
Also I think Lich is easiest and effective hero to ally with clockwerk

Its better if Lich allies with Magnus. If Magnus manages to get a good number of enemy heroes in his ult, followed by Lich ult = gg.

Piyush

Lanaya
Its better if Lich allies with Magnus. If Magnus manages to get a good number of enemy heroes in his ult, followed by Lich ult = gg.

Ya but I find clockwerk easier because of his insane hook range . Once the enemies are caught within cogs there is no way to go out unless you have some blinking ability or attack cogs 3 times. But it will be too late if Lich is already there.

Yesterday dota cinema uploaded a video which shows pudge and clinks can one shot roshan. It said Pudge can one shot after he has 1000 kills and clinks on using his ulti on a godly chen creep.
I understand hows pudges one shot works (even though its not practical) coz of his passive.
But i dont understand how clinkz gets creep with such a high hp, that it gives damage to one shot rosh?!
what is a godly chen creep??

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Its been a week since my lag problems started, dunno when it will be fixed permanently. I got 120ms yesterday for one match only (the only match I won since week), rest all were in 300s.
Anyways that's not what I came here for. I've been practicing Clockwerk against bots (unfair setting but they still are dumb to me) and couple of pub matches. I can say it without doubt that in good pings my hooks will never be missed. But the problem is after hooking and trapping 2-3 heroes, I just end up being dead if there's a hero who has nice nukes or if he is Ursa :p . So Apart from heroes from Sniper, Drow, Clinkz, what are the heroes who can take advantage of this situation???

I think of these :

Kunkka with his boat.. I mean ship.
Lich ulti
Elder Titan all skills
Jakiro all skills
Dark Seer (wanna see the wall here) :D

dude i always play at 300+ even while we all were doing lobby i was playing at 345 something.........

idk y u guys so scared of ursa i play it all the time due to high pings.......he is very easy we can began ganking from like lvl 4-5 with him........

but there various way to easily kill him.........

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Yesterday dota cinema uploaded a video which shows pudge and clinks can one shot roshan. It said Pudge can one shot after he has 1000 kills and clinks on using his ulti on a godly chen creep.
I understand hows pudges one shot works (even though its not practical) coz of his passive.
But i dont understand how clinkz gets creep with such a high hp, that it gives damage to one shot rosh?!
what is a godly chen creep??
when chen everytime uses his control on creeps ,it gives extra hp to that unit
for ex: take centaur controlled by chen (holy presausion gives extra hp to controlled creeps) and that skill stealed by rubick
and rubick controls that unit by holy presausion and then chen ->rubick->
and infinetly juggling ,the hp of that centaur will be high as roshan
when Clinkz cast death pact on centaur he gets infinite hp and dmg
enough to kill roshan

Top Bottom