Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You can ask pika.( that bijli wala or something). He is noas best friend. BTW, noas doesnot play dota at all.

And why is Huskar banned from CM?
In the match in which i got Husk as random pick,the enchantress and Riki were all getting butthurt about me ***r@*ing them
They were saying that huskar is a noob hero,more than riki or drow.
Is it really so?

Husker's abilities have been modified a lot recently. The community yet to decide if he is game breaking hero or not. Thats why to ban him in tournaments, they disabled in CM.

BTW husker is easy hero but at least not noob hero like drow/riki/sniper.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I know how he got banned.
Well there was this Thread in PC Config section
And some crap happened(this is the part i wanted to know)
due to which Raaabo banned *One who shall not be named* and Cilus lost his moderator status.
When i read the thread Raabo had deleted all the ban worthy posts
Enough OT from me now.I don't want to be banned or this thread locked because of discussing about *One who shall not be named*

On-Topic :
What items do you recommend for troll warlord?
I take phase boots,Helm,shadow blade
and why do whirling axes dont damage enemies while i use it in melee?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
You can ask pika.( that bijli wala or something). He is noas best friend. BTW, noas doesnot play dota at all.

Husker's abilities have been modified a lot recently. The community yet to decide if he is game breaking hero or not. Thats why to ban him in tournaments, they disabled in CM.

BTW husker is easy hero but at least not noob hero like drow/riki/sniper.

Nice joke

And Noah does play dota

Piyush

Lanaya

When you toggle it in melee, then only it will be used. Otherwise, the range toggle have different ability. And do remember, those 2 abilities are meant for their effects and not damage mostly, i.e. miss attacks and slow movt speed.

Before shadow blade, try to go for BKB which is much required. Also, is you can upgrade your helm into satanic, you'd be cheesing out enemy heroes in no time.

Piyush

Lanaya
Is Dota a online Player vs player game, where high level bullies will farm lowbies l ?

Yes it is an online team vs team game.
And yea new players are bullied most of the time when not playing with friends.

BTW, did anyone watch this?

[youtube]eDc7dBtMGao[/youtube]

Piyush

Lanaya
lol....even when i play lobby games with TDF members i am getting angry :lol:....next time when we play i will just keep my mouth shut :D

hhaha..
I too get that feeling when I being a ganker gets much more farm than carries and we lose. Or someone making same mistake again and again just to prove that he can turn it around next time.

rapusa

Journeyman
Is Dota a online Player vs player game, where high level bullies will farm lowbies l ?
I guess you talking about online RPG (role playing game) games where High lvl or Rich players usually hunt noobs for loots/items or just to show off . But that mostly happen in some bad games where pay to win(p2w) or similar concept is followed.
For Dota 2 , you should know these :
1. You always play with team of 5 vs 5 , so you never alone. your team mates will hate you if you play bad.
2. Level doesn't give any advantage here. It only shows how good you supposed to play. If you play after learning basics and some practice then you can beat even high lvl players.
3. No one gets anything by hunting noobs here as its not possible in Dota 2.(Its not RPG :wink:) You either win match or lose it , no individual fights.

Rajesh345

Youngling
I guess you talking about online RPG (role playing game) games where High lvl or Rich players usually hunt noobs for loots/items or just to show off . But that mostly happen in some bad games where pay to win(p2w) or similar concept is followed.
For Dota 2 , you should know these :
1. You always play with team of 5 vs 5 , so you never alone. your team mates will hate you if you play bad.
2. Level doesn't give any advantage here. It only shows how good you supposed to play. If you play after learning basics and some practice then you can beat even high lvl players.
3. No one gets anything by hunting noobs here as its not possible in Dota 2.(Its not RPG :wink:) You either win match or lose it , no individual fights.

Thank you , answered all my doubts i had in my mind

Piyush

Lanaya
Announcement
*www.re-inforcement.com/images/Files/d2rules_acg.pdf

Dota 2 championship in India for a berth in Asian Dota championship 2013 to be held at Singapore

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I
On-Topic :

My usual build with less nukers/gankers on enemy team:

Ring of regen --> Ring of protection --> Phase boots --> Vladimirs offering --> Orb of venom --> Desolator --> BkB --> Daedlus [MKB for evasion carries]

Troll alternate build--> ring of aquila(additioal armor, stats and damage, Phase(for catching up and escape + damage), BKB(priority cause he can be controlled or nuked easily without it), helm to satanic and ac or deso+vlads and heart.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Most of us have great moments and laughable fails in dota 2
Why don't we create a channel like "dota 2 TDF" / "Indian Dota" ?
Dota 2 cinema,
Double click dota etc are some of the channels in YouTube ...that are doing really great..

Top Bottom