Who are you?

• Total voters

Ramu56

Journeyman
That. Also, most of my friends are having hard time too. So we all are playing all time low .
And yea, MOBA community is as harsh as ever. But what cant you handle? Didnt get you.
I just want to say that i don't like to abuse or get abused,usually i never replay to any troll comment ingame just because,if i replay it will not stop till the end of the match.The worst thing is,i thought that me fellow Indians are nice and use their brains before talking.I think i did not get used to INTERNET yet :(

Piyush

Lanaya
I just want to say that i don't like to abuse or get abused,usually i never replay to any troll comment ingame just because,if i replay it will not stop till the end of the match.The worst thing is,i thought that me fellow Indians are nice and use their brains before talking.I think i did not get used to INTERNET yet :(

Agreed. Abusing in game is the last thing one can do. And to be honest, more than half of Indians tend to abuse other players just because they did something bad/stupid. Getting abused makes one feels not just bad and angry, but it just breaks one's interest in game too. Happened with me when I was new to DOTA2, I used to get many accreditations when making mistakes, but I just used to ignore them as I knew that once I get a hang of this game , things will change.
These days, when someone makes mistake, I dont abuse him, but I tell him what you should do instead. Some of the times people will listen to you when you are polite. But if the fellow player is an Indian/Russian(no offense), 75% chances are there that he'll reply "Noob, mind your own business . I know how to play". This kinda behavior is what turns me off. :|

No, maybe because my level is lower than you guys, I get matched with weaker opponents.

Matchmaking is more than just levels I think. Suppose a guy with low level but many wins. Will he be put in the same pit as other players with same levels but lower win count?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Its true that abusing team mates will degrade the moral, they will loose interest in games, thats why sometime I abuse the enemy to release my anger :lol:

Leave aside abusing, some pinching comments like "farm plz farm" , "dont push lanes" , also make loose interest. I will not name here, but I guess one of the tdf member have this habit .

Piyush

Lanaya
Its true that abusing team mates will degrade the moral, they will loose interest in games, thats why sometime I abuse the enemy to release my anger :lol:

Leave aside abusing, some pinching comments like "farm plz farm" , "dont push lanes" , also make loose interest. I will not name here, but I guess one of the tdf member have this habit .

Hahaha I cant abuse back coz mostly I lose in this stuff :D
And yea, I have a habit of saying "We Need Wards" whenever I die :lol: Will keep this in mind from now on

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer

ok ,now its quiz time
Whoever Finds that Member can get my free Chests :p
starting Now!!!!
if this is hard one ,arijit will release clues :)

Last edited:

Ramu56

Journeyman
If i had a credit card,i would have bought some Humble Origin Bundles and would have sold them after the event :) All these days i thought EA is too commercial,but now i respect them for doing this.

Ramu56

Journeyman
"It is unfortunate that your fate lies on a couple of useless idiots. Thanks for all the support but I don't think Na`Vi will continue with the current roster" This is said by XBOCT after the TI3 final.Seems like KuroKy will be kicked soon.

Piyush

Lanaya
"It is unfortunate that your fate lies on a couple of useless idiots. Thanks for all the support but I don't think Na`Vi will continue with the current roster" This is said by XBOCT after the TI3 final.Seems like KuroKy will be kicked soon.

Kinda harsh. Though Kuroky wasnt bad at all, but Light of Heaven and Ars-Art were actually far better

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
2 nd time with magnus
*imageshack.com/scaled/large/194/kz9s.jpg
Need Help with Item Build
My Build
1)bottle
2)power threads
3)Blink dagger
4)Refresher Orb
and after these i dont know
Help me :p

Ramu56

Journeyman
2 nd time with magnus
*imageshack.com/scaled/large/194/kz9s.jpg
Need Help with Item Build
My Build
1)bottle
2)power threads
3)Blink dagger
4)Refresher Orb
and after these i dont know
Help me :p
Lol,what do you need after that :) I would suggest a BKB before refresher though.

Piyush

Lanaya
May opt for arcane boots instead of power treads

But yea I think you chose the latter coz me and Undying already picked arcane boots

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
May opt for arcane boots instead of power treads

But yea I think you chose the latter coz me and Undying already picked arcane boots

In that match That Undying never communicated and acted like a Noob ...dying 2-3 times without a cause
He Should tank but he never did that even we said that
2 Pipe of Insight and 2 Assault Curiass :(
are they really stack?
Tell me Some combos with Magnus like Magnus-sven or AOE effect Stunner

nims11

BIOS Terminator
In that match That Undying never communicated and acted like a Noob ...dying 2-3 times without a cause
He Should tank but he never did that even we said that
2 Pipe of Insight and 2 Assault Curiass :(
are they really stack?
Tell me Some combos with Magnus like Magnus-sven or AOE effect Stunner

Magnus-visage -> Mag ulti + Stun Familiar 1 + Stun Familiar 2.

Piyush

Lanaya
Mag ulti is useful to many heroes. Apart from Invoker spell pool, heroes like
Queen of Pain's Sonic Wave,
Kunkka's Ship,
Enigma's blackhole,
Juggy's bladefury and omnislash,
WitchDoc's ulti,
Sand King's Earthquake,
Earthshaker ulti,
Elder Titan Fissure,
Darkseer's Wall,
Jakiro's Macropyre,
Tiny's stun and throw
Shadow Fiend's Requilm of shadows (or whatever the name is)
etcetcetc.....

I personally like QoP, SK, ES and SF's combos with Mag

Top Bottom