Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Navi goes to Grand Finals by winning over Orange and they are fighting Alliance in grand finals!!!
3 matches done ( Best out of 5)
Navi 2-1
In 3rd match,Alliance's Bulldogadmiral bought Divine reaper for Spirit Bear and that Bear cant hold it even for 2 mins and Navi razor picks that DR and next thing is ":gg wp "
In 2nd ,3 rd and 4 th match,
Alchemist was picked consecutive by Navi Xboct.....(biting my nails)
and Alliance trying Night Stalker in their 4th game and it is first time picked hero in TI3..
That IO wisp picked by Alliance got triple kill in 4th match..:(
and Navi gonna lose in 4 th match..:( Hell yeah Navi lost his 4 th match
Now the point is 2-2 who gonna win the match..
i hope Navi will back with a plan or pudge by dendi:p
oh ****
they are trying the same damn heroes in 5 th match
batrider , alche , Rubick as in 4th match:(
and Alliance too trying same heroes IO , Nature Prophet , Crystal Maiden and they are gonna do combo with IO and Chaos Knight
and Now Dendi pick Templar Assassin :hyper:

Last edited:

Bhargav

In the zone
Navi goes to Grand Finals by winning over Orange and they are fighting Alliance in grand finals!!!
3 matches done ( Best out of 5)
Navi 2-1
In 3rd match,Alliance's Bulldogadmiral bought Divine reaper for Spirit Bear and that Bear cant hold it even for 2 mins and Navi razor picks that DR and next thing is ":gg wp "
In 2nd ,3 rd and 4 th match,
Alchemist was picked consecutive by Navi Xboct.....(biting my nails)
and Alliance trying Night Stalker in their 4th game and it is first time picked hero in TI3..
That IO wisp picked by Alliance got triple kill in 4th match..:(
and Navi gonna lose in 4 th match..:( Hell yeah Navi lost his 4 th match
Now the point is 2-2 who gonna win the match..
i hope Navi will back with a plan or pudge by dendi:p
Na'vi in final All thanks to kYxY :-D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
i am still not finished :p

Dendi TA gets Triple kill
Alliance have best combo
IO and Chaos knight with Crystal maiden hell how many stuns
and Nature prophet 's natural TP
and Templar is godlike and puck last hits roshan and they got aegis :( and killed TA

Note : Due to good Combo and Annoying Nature prophet Alliance Wins this series and they are now Champions
And Navi seriously stretches this game as long as possible :(
whenever Navi heroes tries to TP that F puck ulti them and cancels their TP by .5 mini stun
and a really good match if you are ALLIANCE fan

Last edited:

rock2702

Padawan
Alliance deserved to win.They played excellent dota throughout the year and stomped their opponents in TI3 enroute to the final.I was thinking that in the finals alliance will crush navi 3-0 but Navi showed us why they are regarded as one of the best if not the best team of dota 2.

Cheers for Alliance :thumbup:

Bhargav

In the zone
Alliance deserved to win.They played excellent dota throughout the year and stomped their opponents in TI3 enroute to the final.I was thinking that in the finals alliance will crush navi 3-0 but Navi showed us why they are regarded as one of the best if not the best team of dota 2.

Cheers for Alliance :thumbup:

Player of the Match : S4 :doublethumb:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
That Final match between Navi and Alliance is funny
when Alliance pushed top and Bot with 3 heroes and Navi pushed mid towers and they got barracks too
and they retreated to defend thus results to fail
Navi pushing mid with 5 heroes and Alliance defending Mid with 2 heroes (puck and CM)
and two teams are simultaneously pushing its like base race....
they can easily finish and got ancients within 2 mins
why Navi didnt pushed further?
or are they scared about Nature prophet and CK-IO transport??

Hell yeah!!! The orange kYxY got cocky and denied the aegis showing that we can win without aegis :p

Last edited:

Ramu56

Journeyman
From now on i am a fan of NaVi,they are the best even they lost TI3.I just love their character,i would not have been so cool if i know that i just lost a chance of winning million dollars.Even with 2 new players in their team from last year,they are just awesome.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
on the fantasy challenge page in the compendium, it is written that we will get an item based on our total score....hoping for another immortal item :D

Top Bottom