Who are you?

• Total voters

doom

Journeyman
This is ridiculous. I have played so many game and one of the opposing members take ursa. He can in some situation, do quite a lot of harm. His ability number 2 is OP! What are the ways to counter him?

Ps- Skeleton king, uras with aegis and viper in one lane, you sure as heck cant kill em.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
This is ridiculous. I have played so many game and one of the opposing members take ursa. He can in some situation, do quite a lot of harm. His ability number 2 is OP! What are the ways to counter him?

Ps- Skeleton king, uras with aegis and viper in one lane, you sure as heck cant kill em.

Get stunners! Harass the crap out of ursa early game and he is useless for rest of the game. Keep Roshan warded.

Piyush

Lanaya
Heroes with abilities to make attacks go miss are good too for ursa. Some are Tinker, Brewmaster, Riki smoke, NS to some extent, etc

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Heroes with abilities to make attacks go miss are good too for ursa. Some are Tinker, Brewmaster, Riki smoke, NS to some extent, etc

NS = Night Stalker or Naga Siren?

If Ursa makes MKB, then none of his attacks will miss.

Piyush

Lanaya
I dunno but I think that I have become dull or is it just that other players have become better. Since TI3, there have been a lot of better players on the opposite side. N ot to mention less picking of pub heroes and more selection of AoE combo heroes.
Sometime I just feel that its time to say bye bye to dota :( Or may be I just need a break. After losing back to back with my good heroes in one sided match, I just never klogged back into steam. I played 1 bot match, where all are bots except you. Seems like I'll be playing bot matches for a while :/

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I dunno but I think that I have become dull or is it just that other players have become better. Since TI3, there have been a lot of better players on the opposite side. N ot to mention less picking of pub heroes and more selection of AoE combo heroes.
Sometime I just feel that its time to say bye bye to dota :( Or may be I just need a break. After losing back to back with my good heroes in one sided match, I just never klogged back into steam. I played 1 bot match, where all are bots except you. Seems like I'll be playing bot matches for a while :/

I am an occasional dota2 player and nowadays all I am getting are noobs on my team :/

Ramu56

Journeyman
Same for me too,i already decided not to play the game solo.The [layers have changed alot since TI3,like supports are pulling and harassing rather than taking last hits.But my teammates are noobs as always.And also,as a replacement for dota2,i am playing planetside2 which is awesome.And BTW, MOBA community is the worst community ever,even as a student i am unable to handle this ****,i wonder how you guys are still playing this cuz some of you are employed.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Play captain's mode, though it take time to search but you may have some good games.

During the time of TI3, they made some changes in matchmaking. because of this maybe you are having hard time.

Piyush

Lanaya
Same for me too,i already decided not to play the game solo.The [layers have changed alot since TI3,like supports are pulling and harassing rather than taking last hits.But my teammates are noobs as always.And also,as a replacement for dota2,i am playing planetside2 which is awesome.And BTW, MOBA community is the worst community ever,even as a student i am unable to handle this ****,i wonder how you guys are still playing this cuz some of you are employed.
That. Also, most of my friends are having hard time too. So we all are playing all time low .
And yea, MOBA community is as harsh as ever. But what cant you handle? Didnt get you.
Play captain's mode, though it take time to search but you may have some good games.

During the time of TI3, they made some changes in matchmaking. because of this maybe you are having hard time.
Yea I was thinking too that there must be some matchmaking changes, but couldnt remember it in which particular update.

I am an occasional dota2 player and nowadays all I am getting are noobs on my team :/

Are you inn LPQ?

Top Bottom