Do you like the new theme for Digit Forum?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this new theme as a strain to my eyes...They could have done much better with the color combination.

Thanks DIGIT guys for trying out something new.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I think the loading problem is mainly coz of adsense..

I dont like a bit of this theme.
And i dont get it.
I had a thread running in which i had asked people whether they click on the ads and nearly 99% said they wont.then why add adsense.i have a very creepy theory that diggit is going down and by the addition of ads it confirms further. Be ready guys.one day we wont have this forum..theory have it mind..

goobimama

 Macboy
I love the new theme. Has a nice web 2.0 feel to it. However, there's one thing that sucks. And that's the unread thread colour. Bright Orange? Seriously? It hurts the eyes. Just 'bold' blue would do fine for unread threads.

I don't mind the ads. If digit wants to make money of this forum, let them do it. I for one don't subscribe to the magazine so this is one way to pay back...

[I hope the quick reply thing is coming back soon]

Rahim

Married!
I dont like this new skin :(
Kirsch is sooooooooo good. Its fluid colours are just superb, very classy, but This CA Skin is bland and not attractive.
Now it look like any other forum.

goobimama

 Macboy
Ah. Now I see it, the quick reply thing.

Anyway, one more thing. The ads at the bottom of the thread have this ugly dotted bounding box. That definitely needs to be changed either to a no border, or a light background fill.

goobimama

 Macboy
Yep. the individual posts need some kind of shading in the new theme. Looks really really bright on a 24" monny...

prasad_den

Padawan
Good that kirsch is back...!! :D And reg the ads, ignore it or block it...!! 'coz its not gonna change...!! :D

Yep. the individual posts need some kind of shading in the new theme. Looks really really bright on a 24" monny...
like your av....??? :D :D :D

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Feels great to use the old theme...
But i like the new theme if that orange colour is changed.:)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
plz move adds to atleast bottom of pages. i mean the very bottom. Or its gud if move those adds from forum to main page:D
i think siggy pics are still not workin. :confused:
thank Kirsch is back

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
too flashy!.me back to kirsch.

and yea the ads are highly annoying,place them somewhere else on one side and I promise to click them once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom