Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
I google searched for the term "have ghosts made a difference" and the first page I get is about Freddie Ljungberg :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Last edited:

azhanrocks_tillend

Right off the assembly line
Ghosts do really exist bt in da form of lost energies ....People who die in an unexpected way often roam around in srch of Salvation....they hv nothing 2 do wid da PPL of da wrld...These spirits liv in deir own untrue wrld....Wat dey think , it hapns with 'em...They dont noe watz going around 'em in da wrld.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
life is a friggin break from death *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
good examples desai and sunny , dudes but still our forum members wont believe in ghosts isn't it, i think you all guys saw the movie Exorcist, some of my friends in older days said to me that this was a real life incident, do you believe guys,

Also in our discussion what is "666", is this a ghost signature ?

praka123

left this forum longback
read this boy!
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(number)

If I remember correctly,6 June 06(666) was believed to be the doomsday(or a very bad day indeed) but nothing happened.And the second week of April 2007 was Friday the 13th but then also nothing happened!
This means that these dates and all that are crap and i guess these are just the imaginations of some foolish people who want to throw their facts and philosophy on us.
BUT,ghosts do exists.I am sure of that because i and my family have personal experience and if i disclose them here than nobody will dare to deny the existence of spirits,ghosts,ghouls and witches.
One more incidence which i don't know is true or not.
in the mid 19th century my grandmother's nana(mother's father) was coming back from farms(in Punjab) late night.Near a market,he saw a lady with white hairs,ugly face,yellow teeth.He instantaneously identified her as a witch.He grabber her hairs in his fist.It is a saying that witches can be controlled if we grab their hairs .She ran away.Scary !

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
in the mid 19th century my grandmother's nana(mother's father) was coming back from farms(in Punjab) late night.Near a market,he saw a lady with white hairs,ugly face,yellow teeth.He instantaneously identified her as a witch.He grabber her hairs in his fist.It is a saying that witches can be controlled if we grab their hairs .She ran away.Scary !
Abey, agar aise baal tu kisi k bhi pakdega toh koi bhi insaan bhaag jaayega.....

Watch Omen 1,2and 3.There is not even a single scene where ghost's face is shown but the movie is very scary.It is related to '666' thing,a devilish child with 666 on his head.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just imagine guys, they say 3am is withcing hour (when the devil activities are at peak).

But we hav divided in timezones, so tell me for which timezone it applies...lol...rofl...pawned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom