Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
there is nothing like ghost. If i even see them i will not belive at all. They are just myths and chemical locha in our brain.

See the national Geographic "IS IT REAL?" programm, you will be convinced there is no ghost at all.
If you really saw them then what might be they according to you................

mrintech

Technomancer
Hey Friends Just have a look here: *mrintech.wordpress.com/2008/06/08/popular-but-fake-ghost-photos/

Must watch

y2j826

Journeyman
The one other show which i like to watch is THE HAUNTED on DISCOVERY, but i still dont believe in ghosts cuz i havn't seen them . . .

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
what guys no one saw or heared about ghosts in real life , even no stories from your ancestors and your grand ma's or pap's

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i heard that Rammu's muvies are too scary and u get 5lacs for watching it so now im afraid ....... mummyyyyy ..... :D

serakac

Right off the assembly line
No, I have not seen. All spirits who physically cut them or truly scare or scar them are demons,but demonic experiences are much more believable than phantom curtain tales in isolated farmhouses. Many people have seen or interacted with ghosts or non-physical beings without ever even being aware that this was what was happening. The spirit world is the same as ours, as my beliefs go.
-------------------------------
Sera

Guaranteed ROI

I'm not sure. I'm sure about you all have heard about the serial bomb blast in assam recently. Well the blast near Ganeshguri occurred near the Auto stand. So almost all the auto drivers were wiped out. Now rumors are spreading that the night watch CRPF have seen some ghosted Autos driving on their own crying "paniiiii,paniiiiiii"(water). So the # of CRPF has been increased. Maybe the souls of the victims are roaming around, maybe they have not found peace yet.................................? Will be updated soon. Till then..................

y2j826

Journeyman
ghosts seen in many movies but havnt seen in real yet . . .

lets see if anyone can scare me as a ghost . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom