DmC E3 trailer

[YOUTUBE]nuLfqGdWEXI[/YOUTUBE]

E3 Gameplay

[YOUTUBE]jVXMNY0h8fI[/YOUTUBE]

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
Re: DMC (2012): Devil May Cry discussion

hey hi,
maybe its off-topic but have u seen the dmc anime its after the dmc3 i guess..
and it really shows a much better view of Dante's personality..
dmc fan's must watch..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

hey hi,
maybe its off-topic but have u seen the dmc anime its after the dmc3 i guess..
and it really shows a much better view of Dante's personality..
dmc fan's must watch..

yup I have seen that its a 12 episodes of Dante :mrgreen:

cyborg47

Technomancer

If that was the case, there wouldn't have been stores like intencity, nextworld, etc, etc. Ironically, these stores are growing more and more popular. But only thanks to those people who think Indians only "get" games, gaming scene is not as developed as its supposed to.

^^THIS!! for the piracy whiners :) Times have changed, definitely. Commander keeps whining about piracy whenever he gets a chance even if the thread is completely unrelated, someone hurt you very bad? or you had some bad experience with those things?

Anyway, is the game coming for PC?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

^^THIS!! for the piracy whiners :) Times have changed, definitely. Commander keeps whining about piracy whenever he gets a chance even if the thread is completely unrelated, someone hurt you very bad? or you had some bad experience with those things?

Anyway, is the game coming for PC?

OT
any particular reason to hit out on me?
besides i've never targeted jojoD,i only target those who target me :wink:
my problem with pirates is that they don't have morals and even if they dont have money(or dont want to save money and spend it on a game) they still think every game is their birthright and give such excuses
i'm not a rich Lad
and the game is coming out for PC, googling is much faster instead of posting here.

^^Killzone box is still wrapped.Not opened yet.!

so?????

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer

OT
any particular reason to hit out on me?

Just asking, nothing serious, you do that on lot of threads, and how in the world asking something sounds like hitting on or targeting you? ah TDF!! :|

OT
i only target those who target me :wink:
my problem with pirates is that they don't have morals and even if they dont have money(or dont want to save money and spend it on a game) they still think every game is their birthright
Well I don't have any problem with you, but constantly whining that the 'indians' are pirates definitely makes no sense. It would have made sense about 4 or 5 years ago, but now, nope, things are definitely improving, Jojo gave the perfect answer for that.
May be you should blame those few americans who were responsible pirating Wolfenstein 3D for the first time, and making way for the rest of the pirates :)

OT
give such excuses
i'm not a rich Lad

What's wrong with that? I'm no rich guy to buy every single damn game out there, without even knowing if it would run properly on my PC, or atleast to judge how the game is. If I want to buy any game, I ll check if theres a demo, if not, get the game try it, and buy it, seriously who's losing money this way? so hard to understand this?

googling is much faster instead of posting here.

That should be TDF's headline. lol.

on-topic, The lack of 60fps is definitely something the console gamers should be worried about, can't even imagine a DMC game at 30fps :|

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

What's wrong with that? I'm no rich guy to buy every single damn game out there, without even knowing if it would run properly on my PC, or atleast to judge how the game is. If I want to buy any game, I ll check if theres a demo, if not, get the game try it, and buy it, seriously who's losing money this way? so hard to understand this?
nobody is telling you to buy every game.so you should NOT necessarily play every game too(you can though, 2 year old PC games games also come for 300 bucks :razz:,and wait for like 2 months from the Date of Release of new games and dealers give discounts)
if you go the try and buy way its alright :) .but most *download* a game play it,keep it in their PC and conveniently forget to buy that game
from my side i'm keeping the piracy related crap out from further discussions since it pisses many people off and spoils mood of the thread

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

Guys cool off. Yes the situation is improcing slowly and will improve further no need to fight over the topic.

@ commander
Read gentleman's rules to post in this forum.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Guys cool off. Yes the situation is improcing slowly and will improve further no need to fight over the topic.

@ commander
Read gentleman's rules to post in this forum.
i am cooling off. see?

from my side i'm keeping the piracy related crap out from further discussions since it pisses many people off and spoils mood of the thread

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Vergil is back :twisted:

[YOUTUBE]42Y2XhkG5Go[/YOUTUBE]

But now he seems to be a toned down version of his former self. Maybe he'll show his true colors further down the story.
I liked the old kickass vergil.

Last edited:

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave

The new Protagonist Sucks & UGLY What happened to Nero

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

Nero came and gone. DMC series was always about Dante and not Nero.

gameranand

Living to Play

Yeah I kinda liked Nero. Thats why the avatar, haven't changed it in a long time though.

cyborg47

Technomancer

PC version announced, releases a week after the console release :D :D

I don't even mind not having a full fledged graphics settings menu, just a playable PC game will be more then enough. Its unreal engine, so I don't expect any hiccups in the performance.

Capcom today confirmed that DmC Devil May Cry will be available for digital download for Windows PC on January 25, 2013.
Developed by QLOC S.A. for Windows PC, DmC Devil May Cry will include full AMD support, including AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology and AMD CrossFire technology. These technologies allow gamers to harness the power of two or more graphics cards reinforcing the stunning visuals of the game and dramatically increase the game’s performance. Senior Capcom Producer on DmC Devil May Cry, Alex Jones, commented, “DmC Devil May Cry’s performance on AMD is amazing, it pumps up our already incredible visuals and effects to the next level, making it an even more immersive and intense experience.”
DmC Devil May Cry for PC will be compatible with both keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 controller and all third party direct input controllers. Players will be able to enjoy the game at 60 fps or even higher with no maximum limitation, creating a spectacular visual experience for PC gamers.
Gamers that download DmC Devil May Cry via Steam will be able to take full advantage of features such as Cloud saving, achievements, friends support and leaderboards.
The recommended and minimum specs for DmC Devil May Cry on PC are as follows:
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better
DirectX: 9.0c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 3 GHz or better, Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better
DirectX: 9.0c or greater
Sound: Standard audio device

Source - DmC: Devil May Cry To Arrive On PCs One Week After Consoles | Side Mission | GameTrailers

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Capcom today confirmed that DmC Devil May Cry will be available for digital download for Windows PC on January 25, 2013.
fcuk.what is these jap's problem with DVD's

Top Bottom