• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: DMC (2012): Devil May Cry discussion

Am I the only one who still prefers old dante? And for f's sake bring back nero.

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ No you are not the only one. I also prefer old Dante or Nero but well what can we do. Lets see how is this new Dante. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

KK so Pc version is coming , I want to first know somethink about this game as i am totally new to it . Which Dmc should i play before it ? ( Dont tell to play all!) or is it not required at all ?

gameranand

Living to Play

Its not required at all but DMC 4 is a damn good game and you should play it. :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

i hope they have "skins" of the old dante so the new one looks like him after we activate the skin
and add nero in a DLC

cyborg47

Technomancer

Am I the only one who still prefers old dante? And for f's sake bring back nero.

Capcom would probably release a dlc skin pack with the old Dante and Nero, or the modders will get it done ;)

Capcom don't do DLCs much. :)

Nope, they do a ton of DLC, and have a really bad name for that, like selling skins for games like SF4 and so forth at higher prices, and on disc dlc stuff.

gameranand

Living to Play

Capcom would probably release a dlc skin pack with the old Dante and Nero, or the modders will get it done ;)

Nope, they do a ton of DLC, and have a really bad name for that, like selling skins for games like SF4 and so forth at higher prices, and on disc dlc stuff.
Oh I didn't knew that. Thanks for the update. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

Gameplay looks awesome

Gameplay looks awesome

Gameplay looks awesome

Old Dante : Dont f*** with me, i am the Rajnikanth of CAPCOM I am the Son of Sparda!
Vergil : hmm...I'm cooler than you ( which means COLD) with my backbrush and more girls in mah FB pages !
Nero : What do u guys think u can beat my hand of...(interrupted by joint slap from Dante and Vergil )
Dante and Vergil : Shut the f*** up

New Dante : Sup Guys..i can understand the crave is for my long and strechable thing now a days ;) Rebellion is just so yesterday... I'm with the ninja b***h ! I'm the new avatar of BadAssitude!

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ Yeah that too. One of my friend actually damaged his controller playing DMC 4 Bloody palace. :p

^^ Yeah that too. One of my friend actually damaged his controller playing DMC 4 Bloody palace. :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

This game seems to be turning into a masterpiece both in gameplay quality and story.

The devil trigger implementation is by far the coolest and seems more legitimate in the series.

Top Bottom