DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Re: Devil May Cry 5 discussion

Good for Consoles.
Dirt On PC.
Doesnt even supports proper real time shadow and light rendering.
Not capable of large scale environment rendering.Most of Big Scenes in MT Based Games is prendered stuff or "fake backdrop".
Sucks in KeyMapping System while Porting Games to Consoles.
Capcom dont bothers to even embed a proper PC Keyboard-Mouse Control System into Engines Level Editor AND Interface.
RE:5 is the only MT game that makes some proper use of PC hardware.

Lost planet 2 is an MT framework title and is widely used in benchmarking by several reviewers.

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Lost planet 2 is an MT framework title and is widely used in benchmarking by several reviewers.

Its still not a standard benchmark and its usage varies from reviewer to reviewer.
As I said RE5 is somewhat capable of Pushing Hardware to limits mainly because of its Proper DX10 implementation.

Whereas LP2 receives some Love mainly because of its DX11 Platform which assists reviewers to test Hardware for DX11 since we still dont have PLENTY of PROPER DX11 Titles.Still Its Worthy To mention Lost Planet 2 as GAME- WITH -GOOD -GFX based on MT Framework.

Last edited:

Arrow->

Banned

Good for Consoles.
Dirt On PC.
Doesnt even supports proper real time shadow and light rendering.
Not capable of large scale environment rendering.Most of Big Scenes in MT Based Games is prendered stuff or "fake backdrop".
Sucks in KeyMapping System while Porting Games to Consoles.
Capcom dont bothers to even embed a proper PC Keyboard-Mouse Control System into Engines Level Editor AND Interface.
RE:5 is the only MT game that makes some proper use of PC hardware.

Everytime guesswork never works.Please do some research before posting.What you have posted shows you have too less idea about the subject.

Thanks.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Everytime guesswork never works.Please do some research before posting.What you have posted shows you have too less idea about the subject.

Thanks.

*i.imgur.com/W1NaR.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Thanks.
Oh Yeah Buddy I Dunno Anything.!I dont wann a go offtopic.Please.

Now.
About new Dante.Is he completely different from the old One.?/

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota

Also discussion about at guys hair in a guys forum, can be very, umm...flowery. Please stop with the hair fetish. ;)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

*images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16000000/DMC-devil-may-cry-5-16016910-1000-563.jpg

i've also come to know something about new "dante". HE SMOKES. if youve played every dmc game in the series Dante has'nt smoked even once which even added to his coolness
this "dante" is uncool

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Means he supports you.

Well its not just hair I am talking about complete personality. Newer DANTE don't have that badass look and all.

Dante was badass yet cool and laid-back,so dude i take it like me you officially dislike "dante"

@sujeet
Now.Thats A FACT!
facts have proof
Concerns were also voiced about this version of Dante apparently having acquired a smoking habit, in contrast to the old Dante who its creator, Hideki Kamiya, deemed "too cool to smoke"
DmC: Devil May Cry - The Devil May Cry Wiki - Devil May Cry 4, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 2, and more

*img40.imageshack.us/img40/8484/dmc45.jpg

@MOD : please change this thread's title to "DMC : Devil May Cry discussion".the game is known by this name.
"Devil May Cry 5 discussion" sounds misleading so change title

Arrow->

Banned

yea the fist usually signifies freedom or revolt/rebellion

Good observation rebellion is the name of dante's sword,and going by the thread's name i think yes he is right i think ico sir supports me.:) it was his style of supporting me in this thread.Rebel against the odds.

LOL.
Its not about SUPPORT.
Ask ICO.:wink:
you started your guess work again.how do you know its Not about support.Let ico sir clear it.I am new here but not to forums.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

hey, we got a new flamer couple!! :rolleyes:
@arrow-> :drop an E-mail to ico.he might clear your doubts on the "fist"

Last edited:
Top Bottom