Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

varungupta17

Broken In
HELLO DIG-IT

I too have some complaints with Dit-it :( :twisted: :evil: :x

1) Every month digit is delivered after 10th of every month. How can we participate in the contest held.
2) I have to call Mumbai office atleast 2-3 times to REMIND them to send me MY magzine at TIME. :twisted:

Dig-it what have happened 2 u

Retro

Journeyman
Re: HELLO DIG-IT

varungupta17 said:
I too have some complaints with Dit-it :( :twisted: :evil: :x

1) Every month digit is delivered after 10th of every month. How can we participate in the contest held.
2) I have to call Mumbai office atleast 2-3 times to REMIND them to send me MY magzine at TIME. :twisted:

Dig-it what have happened 2 u
Maybe you could personally Email the Editor or Raabo here.

Hi Digit Patron team.
I'd like to thank you for delivering the gift that i had asked for(networking issue).
But why did it take you 2 months to deliver it.
Anyways,my patience has atlast paid off...thanks!

Aries

Broken In
I was told by the concerned person that the gift section was going to be upgraded by the first week of september 2005. everytime i call in she tells me that it will come up in a couple of days but nothing happens

sid_ashok

Broken In
I redeemed my points for ice age VCD.
I got a mail -
"Dear Digit Patron,
Thank you for redeeming your gift from the Digit Patron Program. You have chosen to redeem the following Gift Ice Age VCD (2002)
Your Login Name :sid_ashok@fastmail.fm
An email has also been sent to the administrator of Digit Patron program requesting an approval for the gift. You will be shortly receiving an email confirming the request.
For any future communication and queries regarding this program, please write to digitpatron@jasubhai.com
Cheers
Digit Patron Administrator"

3 days have passed no mails.
My points are also cut from my digitpatron account.
What do do
HELP

geek03

Right off the assembly line
Hey this is unfair u could add only on patron number per month hey guys you should change this rule !!!

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, intrduce some better gifts for exchange, like pop. games of 2002-2005 or in-demand softwares. You can really do that
Other thing is allowing subscribers to enter code even if the;re code is validated for that month. I had a problem with my comp & net & i wasn't able to get a 20pt for one month. :x

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
sid_ashok said:
I got a mail -
"Dear Digit Patron,
Thank you for redeeming your gift from the Digit Patron Program. You have chosen to redeem the following Gift Ice Age VCD (2002)
An email has also been sent to the administrator of Digit Patron program requesting an approval for the gift. You will be shortly receiving an email confirming the request.
For any future communication and queries regarding this program, please write to digitpatron@jasubhai.com
Cheers

What do do
HELP
the'yre out of stock, i suppose, or the cd's have got rotten beeing there for *ice ages*!!

sid_ashok

Broken In
yrana2002 said:
sid_ashok said:
I got a mail -
"Dear Digit Patron,
Cheers

What do do
HELP
the'yre out of stock, i suppose, or the cd's have got rotten beeing there for *ice ages*!!

you are right,
Now Digit is making me feel bad

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Hello,
I bought my digit mag of november just yesterday.
I tried putting the code in digit patron but it gives an error!

Come on i just bot it new...... It cannot breach me like this???

Digit r u hering... Pls help!!! I sent a msg 2u but u didnt help me out yet?

Help b4 this month gets over!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
please give us some better gifts in digit patron program.
Some hardware like pen drives , cd /dvd packs , RAM , etc . will do very well.
please consider this request , which is not just mine but of mostly all the subscribers of digit.

And all those digit subscribers who think I m right , please support me.
Hell Yeah...

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
I would like to only say that you guys must speed up the delivery of Digit Patron gifts. It takes more than a month to reach me. It is so unfair.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Ibot my digit mag on 26th nov.. the digit patron code didnt work.
I was frustrated... Fired all the hell out on digit.
Made an email to them regarding the problem. Made a post here.
It got worst in 2-3 dez wen things didnt work. Didnt get ne mail from them

But i logged in on 30th nite and found a new code sent by them.
Immediately logged in and entered my cide. Worked and earned 20 more pts.
Thanks digit! I had lost all hopes of getting those pts.

DIGIT KE GHAR MEIN DER HAIN ANDHER NAHIN!

raval_manoj

Broken In
~Phenom~ said:
please give us some better gifts in digit patron program.
Some hardware like pen drives , cd /dvd packs , RAM , etc . will do very well.
please consider this request , which is not just mine but of mostly all the subscribers of digit.

And all those digit subscribers who think I m right , please support me.
Hell Yeah...

@~Phenon~ You are right - I totally agree with your point of view.

Items available as gift at the moment aren't good inough to giveup valuable Digit Patron Points. Some time back there was similar post by me - one can read more at:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11314&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

I sent many e-mails to respected editor (Digit) and to digitpatron@jasubhai.com. And received reply from digit patron team that "Sir, we got your point and we'll make necessary changes in future."

But when this "Future" will come - no one can say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom