Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_user

Right off the assembly line
what? did i register for nuthin'? eh.. i saw the gift in the site and all this are not worth the amount and time i spent updating my points...egad! what a neat way to fool customers into buying and register them... im sure not happy to have been fooled... i feel stupid. i feel stupid..i feel stupid.

again the same issue regarding digit patron,the codes are not working,i think it will take some time to work like the august code,neways tht something irritating!!

anomit

In the zone
Re: havent received my redeemed skoar 2004

apoorva84 said:
its been more than three weeks since i redeemed my 120 points for the winter 2004 skoar magazine. but i havent received it. i send them a email but got no reply nor a confirmation about receiving the magazine,though i got a email which said that "your request has been accepted". i thought the people at digit were very responsible. is this the way they handle things i think i will stop buying digit. my email id is yeshu1984@yahoo.co.in

please send my magazine at the earliest. :?:

WOW!!! Same case with me. Though it was a year ago. :evil:

They were giving away Skoar magazine for 80 points. I redeemed it and since then have not received it. I have sent 3 mails to the so-called Helpdesk but no soln. I have stopped buying it and will never buy it again.

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
hey digit,

im not able to upload my avatar...plz help...my name lookz ugly without the avatar....there is the error whenever i try to upload image:

Warning: Unable to create './images/avatars/1086106083431af10f0ee0a.jpg': Permission denied in /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 241

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /data/usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478

raval_manoj

Broken In
What would you prefer more as gift for Digit Patron?

Hi,

This is much talked issue of gifts offered by Digit as Digit Patron.

Before starting, please consider my apology if same type of thread is already here. But I think such type of little bit thoughts are there in between of general discussion of Digit Patron.

But I want to make it more clear by this poll that what readers really want out of their valuable points of Digit Patron.

Items available as gift are:-

• Encyclopaedia Britannica 2004 (3 CD)
• Back issues of Digit
• Back issues of Skoar
• Digit Fast Forward - Databse
• Digit Special – Digital Music, Protect Your PC
• Art Special – Flash, Photoshop, Web Design, Illustration etc…
• Back issues of Network Computing

Consider this experience:-

Month/year I exact don’t remember, but a series of step-by-step tutorial of Macromedia Flash was published in Computer@Home (now magazine name is Living Digital) in three issues. I came across that issues lately, and forgot that particular months.

I made simple inquiry at their customer service by email to know particular month in which the tutorials were published. But by my pleasant surprise they sent me all three issues with CDs (in which that articles were published) absolutely FREE of COST. And at that time newsstand price of Computer@Home was Rs.85/-. Digit also can do and afford like this.

I mean to say that such type of back issues are not the gift to make waste of valuable Digit Patron Points, which are not of interest of majority, some exception will be there. Digit can offer some more valuable gifts to their readers (sorry – LOYAL READERS).

Somewhere said in “Digit Patron� topic that “This (Digit Patron) program is designed to reward the loyalists, the true Patrons of Digit�.

Instead of such type of gifts some of bellow mentioned gifts are most useful:-

• Pen Drive
• Keyboard
• Mouse (cheap optical can also be considered)
• 10 Blank CDs Pack
• Speaker / Head Phone etc & such type of other useful items...

So please post your views and be heard (if there is any scope for reader’s voice).

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
@raval_manoj

i agree wid u completly....i have around 100pts of digit patron but i dont wanna waste them on back issues of digit...i think digit loyalist may already have all the back issues...so no point givin them the same stuff again n again :roll:

HA ha ..I didnt receive my gift untill ( 2 months.....) now,Hadnt written any mails to helpdesk,as i know there will be no replies...

somehow vignesh ,i think u r lucky atleast u got the magazine...

Ur solution is keep writing mails to helpdesk...but dont wait for their reply.....

geo_cyril@yahoo.com

Right off the assembly line
What Happened? Has Jasubhai Media gone bankrupt?

I have three problems with Digit for the last three months and nothing has been done yet.

1. Monthly Issues are always delayed/lost. Past two months I had to make STD calls to the Customer Dept of Digit and make sure the issues were delivered.

2. I have lost my digit patron points of one month due to the negligence of Digit Delivery Section. (This month Sept. is also on the verge of loss)

3. I am not going to say that here, as thats a minor problem, and I dont want the above two problems to be ignored due to this.

But why am I putting this here, on the forum?

Because I am not geting any positive response from Digit. So I want my fellow brothers to be careful of this fraudulent company called Jasubhai Media, and do not subscribe for any magazines from it.

I suggest, if u are looking for h/w stuff, go for online sites like www.anandtech.com and if you are a gamer cum programmer, then go for PCQUEST. They are much better in terms of content and quality.

prash007

Journeyman
code for the prev month??

hi,
i tried entering the patron code of the previous month. But the system wudnt accept!! This s sad...am put up at chennai now and i keep relocating. So i ve subscribed to my permanent addr. Only when i get home, i can get my hands on digit!! This happened to me for the August issue. So..i loose 20 points :cry: . can somebody take a look on this issue and c wat can b done :roll: ...??

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29575

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I bought 3 copies of digit this time. One for my friend, One for my neice and the one for myself. None of the codes are working on none of the accounts. This is the third consecutive month this has been happening

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hey
I just want to kno that I have copies of digit since the entire Digit patron thing started but I have registered now in October > Can I enter all my previous codes now , will all those points be counted to my account???

Well I m not going to buy digit from now on......they dont have any customer support..........still hadnt received the parton gift,its going to be more than 2 months...............no more.........

aditya1987

Extheist
I have entered 200 points in digit patron. I redeemed 120 points to get an issue of skoar, then an email titled 'redemption request' was sent to my email adress 'indiatimes'.But when I open the mail it shows nothing. After a few days I recieve a mail titled 'redemption request rejected'. Also when I try to open it also displays nothing. PLEASE HELP ME.

varungupta17

Broken In
I m also facing problem in accessing my account as i m getting an error message saying no such user name whereas i m accessing it every month :evil: IS IT A DIGIT-BUG :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom