Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

utkarsh007

U7karsh
dude BTC is final coz i have made all pages and even uploaded them

29 mins to go according to IST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to inform that my new site for Break the Code (BTC) is ready. All those interested must head over there to start. I would request all players to first head on to the registration page which will just contain your name and age so that analysis on difficulty can be made for further levels (Registration is required only once. You can even start without registering but it is recommended to register before start). Also do read the rules before starting. Link to BTC is:

- Home

Keep visiting forums for help if needed, also help improve BTC level by writing me a mail with subject "Break The Code" to u7karsh@yahoo.co.in and telling how you felt playing it.

staticsid

Team Digit
Look what i found :)

IMAG0165-new.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ It's looking like how digits guys planned the CTC 3 on their white board!!!
Thanks for sharing staticsid! :D

Still remember how we discovered those URL's!! ;)

staticsid

Team Digit
^^ It's looking like how digits guys planned the CTC 3 on their white board!!!
Thanks for sharing staticsid! :D

Still remember how we discovered those URL's!! ;)

:) Yea sorry about my squiggly/crappy handwriting . I think I've forgotten how to write . The only thing i write these days is my name and signature on forms!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It is official people. CTC IV(printed in this month [August Issue]) is coming in the September Issue of Digit. Time to get your Code solving gear ready as the time has come to become restless and sleepless again :D

sygeek

Technomancer
It is official people. CTC IV(printed in this month [August Issue]) is coming in the September Issue of Digit. Time to get your Code solving gear ready as the time has come to become restless and sleepless again :D
Great, been a long time since I last bought digit. This gives me an excuse to buy one.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
All right guys ---->

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/contests/162143-official-digit-ctc-iv-discussion-thread.html

Continue there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom