Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

@varnaic hey these are related to programming.
And i'm not too gud at it.i only know c and c++.please suggest sumthng at my level.

saras

Journeyman
no reply on the commencement of third phase of CTC3 even after asking... unfair.....

ok..... times up............. where are the next round of clues....? Team DIGIT.....? in sleep mode?

Where are the clues.......?

for i=1 to infinity
printf("where are the clues?");

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
@viraniac - just checked the whole forum, it's all about brute code.
Still stuck,
Can't you give the phrase structure, or anything similar. btw, what does the '|' in the morse indicate?

saras

Journeyman
ada pongappa... evlo naeram than clue varumnu kaaththu kidakrathu.... naan thoonga poraen..... good night..........

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
| indicates the separation of the two words. With this and the clues given you should try brute force, it finishes in no time.

@Digit
Where's the clue?

do
{ refresh }
While(text=check this page...)

Post 2:

It's 5:30 in the morning. Where is the clue digit? The page has been refreshing since last night ;)

Last edited:

saras

Journeyman
@achuth: the day is nt over yet. but it began...

@all: the page says... "check this page on the 18th for the race to the finish". it did not say 18th of june or even 2011 or 2012 or more... :shock: :oops: :sad: :-x

saras

Journeyman
it seems no moderator has logged in...... what happened? Team DIGIT is on sabbath? i wont be accessible to net from 12 to 7pm...... what will i do if CTC race starts in that time? :? :cry: :C_doubt:

nopes...nybody having any idea of the time?

guys i m playing ct for the first time...how are the prizes given?? like to the first few winners or to everyone who completes it??

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
brute forcing on an OCed celeron @680Mhz, takes 13 days for a 7 lettered password. Can I not even get the case of the password, upper,or lower?

saras

Journeyman
me too missed the first two ctc........ playing for the first time and came these far........ but now i feel like playing a rabbit-turtle game...... i feel like a twilight stage......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom