Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@royal.tarun....i was not talking abt the fb clue.....it was added a long time ago but was regarded useless coz of some prblm......i was talking abt the useless dashes u put on this forum.....neways.... peace :)

@win32.....ya u r ryt, go by the same order as the article......u'll get it....perhaps u r getting d wrong names or u r not discarding 'the' from the movie names.....try again

saras

Journeyman
hey... most people here needs to be spoon fed... train ur brains... use some of ur gray matter and lateral thinking to get the answer... dont expect some one to solve the clue and give it to you just like that... this is CTC......... you have to crack the code... dont spoil the spirit of the game by asking clues and hints for every stage........

jaiho

Broken In
hey... most people here needs to be spoon fed... train ur brains... use some of ur gray matter and lateral thinking to get the answer... dont expect some one to solve the clue and give it to you just like that... this is CTC......... you have to crack the code... dont spoil the spirit of the game by asking clues and hints for every stage........

i agree man...even they do not care to go through previous pages before asking...

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with this.

Please avoid asking for the same thing repeatedly and please please go through previous pages. There is no point in posting the same thing 15-20 times.

saras

Journeyman
ok fellas... how many would have finished second phase right now...? some 50?

just 24 hours to go... but what time the next clues will be released...?
i have to adjust my activities and availability of net accordingly... DIGIT team... do you hear me..?

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
I need some help with the crossword reshuffling. Checked all pages of the forum, didn't get a hit. I need what's for 1 down.
Also, i don't see anything related to Digit in the highlighted letters.

Help please.

ant24x7

Alter Ego
Hey Friends I read all previous post. But I haven't find this.

Give me Hint about arrangement of Highlighted words in crossword..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom