Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@staticid or any other digit guys,

Is fb clue an actual clue or you guys are just trying to fool us till everybody get their copy?

@digit readers.
does anybody get the meaning of the clue? I even opened the file into hex editor. Got nothing. The only thing that appear suspicious to me is the damaged bottom part of letter "d" in the image. What do you think?

jaiho

Broken In
personally i feel that digit guys left too much to imagination and thought in this image clue... How come no one is arriving at an answer...when we have some of the best minds working here... Well, it's hard to imagine...what do you say?

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
Did any1 check whether its a stega....ph or not?I cant do it bcoz i am away from home usiong just my cellphone for this. Please check this too and if sumthings there please inform me and the others too...We need to wrk together on this 1.

Aspire

Padawan
@ViRaNiAc!
Sounds like a good theory
Maybe they are just delaying the CTC by not opening the link yet

@clinton
there's nothing in stega

there cant be any data in stega either as image is on fb, which means this is not the file that digit uploaded, just a copy of that

ViRaNiAc!

@aspire
nice analysis about steganography. But, Isn't the steganography works by making changes oin the image pixels. That means if the image is of same size that digit guys has and if facebook make pixel by pixel copy of the image, then probably it has the data.

Just some theory. Correct me if I am wrong.

markerOne

In the zone
Got in just now... Thanks guys for the help with the clues!:-o

Stuck with the special edition image clue...:cryeyesout: any hints guys??

Xankill3r

Broken In
From FB :

Sri Harsha Madineni : No need of a High resolution image, the answer is staring at you ;)
If you solved the previous clue yourself, then its just a matter of minutes ;)

Okay.......
That basically means that it has to do with either what's written or what's behind it.

ViRaNiAc!

@clinton I tried that on the first place.
By the way remove those letters. That can easily result into a spoiler for previous clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom