Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
What the **** is going on !!

CTC is getting spoiled with senseless posts of some people!

Totally frustrating! I've been screaming the same thing since last few posts!

Aspire

Padawan
:+1:, learn to use the spoiler tags people! use
when giving hints

and /SPOILER (on square brackets) to end

and dont copy paste direct clues

Aspire

Padawan
it's your choice, whether you want to read it or not

if people are posting hints to clues you haven't even reached yet, it is gonna take the fun out of CTC......
so it does help in a way.....

digit late as always

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@aspire:

How will Spoiler Help? Everyone can read what's in a spoiler!

:|

I can understand your frustration, those waiting for the clues always wait for the clues, they won't think much for solving the clue. In short...they'll always wait for someone else to solve it first and give them answers, So rest assured you'll solve ahead of them, keep your calm and concentrate on the next clue ;)

A small suggestion to those helping out in PM's, posts etc, give them hints to solve the clues, not direct answers via PM. You are spoiling the entire theme of the game. What's the fun in playing that way??

Magcorn

Right off the assembly line
Got stuck in this "HKO FELL EGO FLEQ LZ ST DX LIK GGD "

I tried for 2 days but none of my answer is working. Please someone give me the clue.

Please help me..

Magcorn

Right off the assembly line
@ViraNiAc! - just try to think whats the most abvious defect in ur keyboard......i think someone already gave this clue....u know.....the keyboard will seem strange to a nursery kid - another clue

@ViraNiAc! - where in the magazine can we find the name of the movies if we have not seen them or their poster....i did reverse image search only

Hi,

please help me in this "HKO FELL EGO FLEQ LZ ST DX LIK GGD ". Tried many possibilities :(.. But nothing seems to work.

Hope someone will help in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom