Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
Didn't get any success with the script. The morse code is not the password. The script generated 206015 possible decode. None of them is the password.

Any possible hint for the password of zip file

Anyone here who solved the zip clue?

technoankur

Right off the assembly line
I got the mag today :razz: !!
Started off with the CTC ! Stucked on the 3rd one !!:-x

Anyone help me out (if anyone wants to ) !!:?:

'Where's the last password you'll have to remember' ?? what password they are pointing to... !

P.S My senses had stopped working now !:shock:

ViRaNiAc!

@aakashanuj.iitkgp use anagram solver for 2 words both start with same letter

@technoankur read the clue again. It contains the name of a regular digit section. Remember the magazine is a fliptop magazine

Guys help me with the zip one. Tried decoding morse code to do dictionary attack. No result.

@staticsid Whats the use of the morse code in the image?

technoankur

Right off the assembly line
Well...I got the answer and the page number too...!
Bt stuck on the link code !! Trying an digitizing the droid name !! Anyone help me out !

ViRaNiAc!

@technoankur. the clue never told you to add the page number of previous clue. it says the page number of where you came from.

Neo

.......:)

please help me to decode "if only keyboards were how they should be, you could type your way to the next clue. Decode the many words above to lead you to many worlds and old memories, and also to the the answer "......any hints???

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Didn't get any success with the script. The morse code is not the password. The script generated 206015 possible decode. None of them is the password.

Any possible hint for the password of zip file

Anyone here who solved the zip clue?

then it simply doesn't make sense!! people can anyone put up a hint to the zip clue? I tried putting that code in form of binary instead of "you know what" and it still is not the password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom