Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
IF the thing on top of the picture is what we think it is then it will require character spacing to decode. Any ideas??
Even I think that it "You-Know-What".
HauntedGuy tried to guess the position of spaces and e was able to get the last 5 letters. Now I'm trying to get the password by brute-forcing.

has hauntedguy solved the zip password one??
Or has anybody solved it??

No

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
nope still stuck on it! so there are 2 options, either we brute force our way into the file which could take years (considering the fact that Digit would protect it with something like 128-bit or more encryption) or we could try and work on the code on top which has no spaces in it so will have a large number of possible permutations which is about as impossible to crack as the password. So what do we do?

solved the zip!!!!!!!11

WHAT!!! how?

HauntedGuy

Broken In
i'm not sure if the 5 letters i guessed are correct...cuz i think i tried all the possibilities for the remaining letters....

@rohan.kwarta: seriously? Hint? is it an english word? number of letters? ANYTHING!

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
i'm not sure if the 5 letters i guessed are correct...cuz i think i tried all the possibilities for the remaining letters....

@rohan.kwarta: seriously? Hint? is it an english word? number of letters? ANYTHING!

dude the problem with that code is that the number of units per character are not fixed, so you won't be able to tell the total number of characters in that code!

hey rohan can you pm me the hint too please?

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
is this right?

FD 8 RT 90
FD 10 LT 90

FD 5
RT 90 FD 3
RT 90 FD 3
RT 90 FD 3

FD 5
RT 90 FD 3
RT 90 FD 3
RT 90 FD 3

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
check again i did pm you...........
guys the length is all the hint i can give read my previous post....i too brute forced so hve no hint about it......just that it is really related to the pic .......i can help if u get anywere near it pm me then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom